Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM

Go down 
+15
stormspell
Stender
metalhead777
kmorg
Rottweiler Records
MetalGuy71
mc666
Troublezone
James B.
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
The_Jayroh
Ben Grimm
Metallic Blaze
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 658b5949-08c5-44fb-8de6-5504f158d574

lol!

Normally Ariel is hot (yes I know, but what girl is going to hook up with an unemployed bum-even if he is incredibly handsome Cool ) but she ugly right there.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 am

ultmetal wrote:
Maybe you guys are just old! New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 251456

Coming from one of the younger members of the board here, I agree with 'em Razz

I play shows with these kinds of bands all the time -- the hardcore scene is basically the only place where metal is even remotely accepted in the western Chicago suburbs, let alone appreciated -- but only a few bands really stick out to me; as the other guys said, most of them are just run of the mill, and you could mistake them for any of the other ones. However, there are occasionally some bands that are really talented or unique or just generally entertaining, and they stick out. That's the type of deathcore I listen to, when I do.

So yeah, don't worry, it's not just the old folks! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 am

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 ItAllSoundsTheSame
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:12 pm

nice!!
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 am

I bought the download from cdbaby it was a good deal. I think the album kicks @ss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey Ben,

I appreciated your comments about Behold The Kingdom on Christian Metal Realm. Very nice!

I still maintain that if folks would give them a chance they'd feel the same way you do!

Thanx again,
Shawn

Back to top Go down
MarkBakerBTK
Metal novice
Metal novice
MarkBakerBTK

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey Guys thank you for posting your thoughts about the album and everything! feed back is awesome and i could careless about bad comments because people like what they like..haha!

but thank you for honoring us by even looking into our music.haha
It really does mean alot and if anyone has a prayer request PLEASE! let me know or even if you just want to talk about star wars, lord of the rings, marvel comics, video games ANYTHING Smile

Face Book . com / Mark Baker II hit me up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4