Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM

Go down 
+15
stormspell
Stender
metalhead777
kmorg
Rottweiler Records
MetalGuy71
mc666
Troublezone
James B.
Fat Freddy
DallasBlack
The_Jayroh
Ben Grimm
Metallic Blaze
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

Number of posts : 43

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey Kmorg,

Much appreciated, bro. Music is subjective and people are very passionate about their own tastes, so I've learned to value people's opinions because its an extension of them as people. If I'm gonna love as Jesus loved, I gotta place high value and respect on all aspects of people!

Dallas, on a casual listen I'd be inclined to agree, but Behold The Kingdom has much more in common with the technical side of Black Dalia Murder and thrash of Lamb Of God. I wish you could hear more than just the snippets!

Trouble, its not an e.p., but it clocks in at under 30 minutes

Toho, I'm the singer for Grave Robber. Our first two cds were on Matt Hunt's label, Retroactive. Our third cd, "Exhumed" is on my label, Rottweiler.

Thanx for all the support as I try to get this off the ground!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Rottweiler Records wrote:
Toho, I'm the singer for Grave Robber.

Oh, so it's you Wretched! Trying to fool us with a new username. And did you discover the Fountain Of Youth? Last time you were here, your age was posted as 56. No

Didn't know you guys had a third one, I need to get it (once I get a job that is) greedy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

It's only $7.99 if you order it from Rottweilerrecords . Bigcartel . Com
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm

oh hi dude, dont know if you remember or not but you and your zombie charges jumped on our car in LA at up from the ashes III last summer. That was a rad pic..ha.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm

It's only $7.99 if you order it from Rottweilerrecords . Bigcartel . Com

In that case, I think I can afford that.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

Stender wrote:
oh hi dude, dont know if you remember or not but you and your zombie charges jumped on our car in LA at up from the ashes III last summer. That was a rad pic..ha.

Haha, that was Plague that did that!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:55 am

James B. wrote:
The same blast beat(s) throughout an entire cd.....yeah sign me up

If you are looking for the same blast beat throughout an entire album, you will be hugely disappointed in Behold The Kingdom.

If you are looking for complex riffing and insanely technical drumming, you will love this.

By this response, I don't get how you later stated you were ignoring my sarcasm ? anyways....wish you well with your endeavors.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

If you are looking for the same blast beat throughout an entire album, you will be hugely disappointed in Behold The Kingdom.

If you are looking for complex riffing and insanely technical drumming, you will love this.

By this response, I don't get how you later stated you were ignoring my sarcasm ? anyways....wish you well with your endeavors.

Yeah, its confusing, isn't it. I just was.

Thanx, tho.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:40 pm

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Thanx, tho.

It's not confusing, your selling your product and trying to be clever in the process.. Patronizing and insulting others intelligence isn't much of a practical business model, let me know how that goes for you.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Thanx, tho.

It's not confusing, your selling your product and trying to be clever in the process.. Patronizing and insulting others intelligence isn't much of a practical business model, let me know how that goes for you.

Patronizing??? Insulting???

You must be kidding. I've done nothing of the sort. All I said was I was ignoring your snarky, sarcasm. When exactly did I patronize or insult you or anyone else here?

You imply that I'm only simply selling a product, but that is also NOT TRUE. I am endorsing and supporting a very valid ministry. If that means I have to defend and explain the motives of Rottweiler and Behold The Kingdom, then I accept that role.

Being clever?? I'm not sure what you mean, but boy do I ever wish I was clever!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Can we please go back to discussing the music in question?

Grave Robber = I like

This Metalcore stuff = not so much
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Grave Robber = I like

Yes, thank you!!

Toho, fair enough. Soooooo, Rottweiler Records is batting .500 for you! I'll take that! Haha.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Grave Robber = I like

Yes, thank you!!

Toho, fair enough. Soooooo, Rottweiler Records is batting .500 for you! I'll take that! Haha.

One thing you might want to consider if you already haven't is what demographic are you targeting with your bands?

Old farts like me and most here are more likely to buy CDs from bands they like.

Younger people are probably more likely to be into the metalcore style vocals of Behold the Kingdom.

But it's also more likely that younger people who like BtK are going to download songs or the entire albums whereas us old farts are more apt to actually by a CD by bands we like.

I wouldn't spend a plug nickel on a band like BtK but I will (and have) spend money on something like Grave Robber.
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:12 pm

I agree, Toho. I'm just casting nets in all directions.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 pm

I hope you net a lot of fish.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hope you net a lot of fish.

Haha, nice.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Mmmmmm, fish. I like salmon.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

I had a nice Tilapia filet for dinner tonight with some red potatoes and carrots. Nom nom nom.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 pm

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Thanx, tho.

You must be kidding. I've done nothing of the sort. All I said was I was ignoring your snarky, sarcasm. When exactly did I patronize or insult you or anyone else here?

You imply that I'm only simply selling a product, but that is also NOT TRUE. I am endorsing and supporting a very valid ministry. If that means I have to defend and explain the motives of Rottweiler and Behold The Kingdom, then I accept that role.

Being clever?? I'm not sure what you mean, but boy do I ever wish I was clever!!

Maybe it's just me ?

"Yeah, its confusing, isn't it. I just was." The context of that can be misconstrued. Like I said, I hope things work out for you. Ministry and business usually go together like vinegar and water.

If I offended you. please forgive me

Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am

James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Thanx, tho.

Maybe it's just me ?

"Yeah, its confusing, isn't it. I just was." The context of that can be misconstrued. Like I said, I hope things work out for you. Ministry and business usually go together like vinegar and water.

If I offended you. please forgive me

Brother, I'm not offended on the least! Thanx for your words and heart!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 am

I am endorsing and supporting a very valid ministry.

An honest to God question: what makes this band a "valid ministry"?
Back to top Go down
Rottweiler Records
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rottweiler Records

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 am

GrandNational wrote:
I am endorsing and supporting a very valid ministry.

An honest to God question: what makes this band a "valid ministry"?

By that, I meant the guys in Behold The Kingdom have hearts for evangelism and edifying The Body. They are focused on serving God and consider that paramount.

They have accountability sessions, Bible studies, and study Greek. They are committed to eventually live on the road and be musicianaries.

I consider their ministry to be something important and valid enough for me to sacrifice my time, energy, resources, and finances.

Bottom line: I BELIEVE IN THEM AND SUPPORT THEM 100%
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 am

Very cool, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:09 am

Quote :
musicianaries

Never heard that term before... Smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 am

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 658b5949-08c5-44fb-8de6-5504f158d574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM   New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New deathcore band...BEHOLD THE KINGDOM
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next