Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another day, another thrash reissue...

Go down 
+2
SideShowDisaSter
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Another day, another thrash reissue... Empty
PostSubject: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:33 pm

It turns out Overthrow are reissuing their only album, Within Suffering. I totally never expected this to happen. Their sole album has sold for over $200 on eBay, even though it isn't hard to find on P2P programs.

They say they want their fans (all 13 of them) to send flyers, photos, etc., of the band they may have to them for the booklet.

I think this is really cool. If this reissue does happen, I'll buy it right away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Me too. I haven't been able to find that album, even though I've been searching for over 3 years now...

I've had a burn of it forever, but an original is always welcome.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:59 pm

Let us know if you get any more information, specifically a release date and where to order.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:19 am

i have a cdr of it that i'd surely love to replace.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:31 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Me too. I haven't been able to find that album, even though I've been searching for over 3 years now...

I've had a burn of it forever, but an original is always welcome.

It's not that hard to find it on P2P programs, even though it very rarely ever shows up on eBay. I heard it's gone for over $200 when it does show up there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:12 am

2008 is shaping up to be pretty sweet. Another album I have been wanting is being reissued....

Displeased Records will reissue remastered versions of the first two DEATHROW albums — "Satan's Gift" (a.k.a. "Riders of Doom") from 1986 and "Raging Steel" from 1987 — on March 28. "Satan's Gift" includes the first SAMHAIN (pre-DEATHROW) demo as a bonus and "Raging Steel" contains the second SAMHAIN demo. These albums were originally released only on vinyl and cassette by Noise Records and have never been officially released on CD before.

Originally known as SAMHAIN, DEATHROW was a semi-legendary thrash metal band from Germany. The group's first two albums featured "furious thrash with some nice melody to it," whereas the band's third release, "Deception Ignored" (1998), introduced a "more varied and technical" sound. DEATHROW's fourth album, "Life Beyond" (1992), took a few musical steps back and was only released in Germany where it received little attention. The band split up a short time later.
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:15 am

I got my orig OVERTHROW - WITHIN SUFFERING for $30US (MINT) 2 months ago now

'it's all about the connections you have fellas'

very happy

ps

sorry

but i couldn't help myself but to gloat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 am

Another one of those long sought after albums.
Vordul-you suck angry Smile
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 am

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, another thrash reissue...   Another day, another thrash reissue... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day, another thrash reissue...
Page 1 of 1