Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tesla Album...sort of

Go down 
+13
Lari
glassprison
MetalRob331
Dark Horseman
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Red Kitty
James B.
Getizzyback
kethdredd
Smindas
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

In celebration of it's 30(!!!) year anniversary, Tesla is releasing a live recording of Mechanical Resonance played in it's entirety with an bonus studio track ('Save that Goodness') tacked on at the end that was written by Def Leppard's Phil Collen.

tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 A12IeLvqzbL._SL1500_

1. Rock Me to The Top
2. EZ Come EZ Go
3. Gettin' Better
4. Comin' Atcha Live
5. Changes
6. Before My Eyes
7. 2 Late 4 Love
8. We're No Good Together
9. Love Me
10. Cover Queen
11. Lil Suzie
12. Modern Day Cowboy
13. Save That Goodness (BONUS TRACK)

Odd that they're playing the album in it's entirety, but they switched up the track running order. Guess they wanted to save 'Modern Day Cowboy' for the big finale.

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 am

I like Tesla, but I'll probably skip. I still haven't even completed their studio discography. I only have the first three.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Lari wrote:
I like Tesla, but I'll probably skip. I still haven't even completed their studio discography. I only have the first three.

Same here.

I'm told that Jeff Keith's voice is a 50/50 proposition depending on what night you see'em. Some nights he sounds great, other times he sounds like Donald Duck.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Lari wrote:

Same here.

I'm told that Jeff Keith's voice is a 50/50 proposition depending on what night you see'em. Some nights he sounds great, other times he sounds like Donald Duck.

I think 50/50 is being generous these days. He's not bad on studio tracks, but you can still hear that his voice is suffering. Then again, I also don't think his voice has been mixed well on recent albums. It's too far in front of everything else, which makes the vocal flaws all the more noticeable.

He sounds much better on this new track, though.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:32 pm

I just want the studio track and after the total suckage 'Simplicity' was I'm hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 6:41 am

The only thing that interests me is the new song. Otherwise, pass.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:55 am

Yea, I'm not exactly clamoring for a live album either.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 am

I'm in. This is one of my all time fave albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tesla Album...sort of   tesla - New Tesla Album...sort of - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tesla Album...sort of
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3