Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.

Go down 
5 posters

Let me know your fave of this two WHITESNAKE albums?
GOOD TO BE BAD (2009)
Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Vote_lcap67%Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
FOREVERMORE (2011)
Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Vote_lcap33%Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Empty
PostSubject: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I like GOOD TO BE BAD just a little more. FOREVEMORE is a great album too.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Forevermore!

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I still need to get "Forevermore", though I loved "Good To Be Bad"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 pm

krokus wrote:

Same as that, but to be honest give me another few months and it may change as Forevermore gets more plays, but both are very solid albums
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Locky wrote:
krokus wrote:

Same as that, but to be honest give me another few months and it may change as Forevermore gets more plays, but both are very solid albums

Thats true, FOREVEMORE gets better after each play and maybe it will be even better then GOOD TO BE BAD. Just two increible good albums. Its so great so see so many 80s bands releasing cool albums today, like KING KOBRA, BLACK N BLUE, KEEL, RATT, WARRANT, MOTLEY CRUE, KISS, DOKKEN (really kicking ass again since LIGHTNING STRIKES AGAIN), WINGER, HOUSE OF LORDS etc....i love that.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 pm

I'm undecided. Within the next week I'll try to listen to them back to back and get back to this if I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Not sure yet have to hear the new a little more!

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.   Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me know your fave WHITESNAKE album out of this two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: