Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review

Go down 
+2
metalken
Witchfinder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Empty
PostSubject: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Got another review done. Check it out here: http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/2011/06/ultimate-power-vultures.html

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Pretty good review. I do not hold the album as high as you do, but I have liked it a whole lot more since I caught the band live.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:30 pm

metalken wrote:
Pretty good review. I do not hold the album as high as you do, but I have liked it a whole lot more since I caught the band live.

Glad you liked the review. They are a really good live band.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 pm

I actually have this but yet to listen to it.Nice review.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I have this and love it but than again the Holy Grail/White Wizzard cds I love anyway both are great young bands.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
mountains
Metal novice
Metal novice
mountains

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:20 pm

The review is well-written, but I hold the exact opposite opinion. I think Crisis in Utopia is one of the worst traditional heavy metal I've ever heard. I cannot stand the overbearing metalcore influence, plus for reasons related to personal actions of the band members, I'm already not fond of them.

White Wizzard are a much better group.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:41 pm

mountains wrote:
The review is well-written, but I hold the exact opposite opinion. I think Crisis in Utopia is one of the worst traditional heavy metal I've ever heard. I cannot stand the overbearing metalcore influence, plus for reasons related to personal actions of the band members, I'm already not fond of them.

White Wizzard are a much better group.

Okay then. Glad you liked the writing. I don't hear much metalcore in them and I don't know anything about personal actions of the band members. Also, I think White Wizzard is fantastic and I have the promo of their latest album, Flying Tigers. I think you should be pleased with the album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 am

Nice review, but unfortunatley, this one didn't grab me like I hoped it would. It's shelved for now and I'll eventually get back to it and see if anything sticks. It's not a bad album, but nothing that grabbed me by the ears and rattled my brain.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review   Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Grail - Crisis In Utopia Review
Page 1 of 1