Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6

Go down 
+2
James B.
Witchfinder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Empty
PostSubject: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Saw Holy Grail and Cauldron last night in Columbus. Both bands put on a great show for the 50 or so of us that came out to see them. I scored a bunch of merch - 4 shirts and two patches including a Cauldron Canadian Assault back patch. Both bands also signed all my cd booklets and hung out both before and after the show with the fans. Jason Decay even jumped on stage during Holy Grail's last song and sang some backing vocals. I can't stress enough how friendly and genuinely appreciative both bands were to have people come out to see them. It was definitely worth the two hour drive. I just wish I hadn't forgotten my Goathorn stuff for Jason to sign. Also, all the guys in Holy Grail were shocked I had their Improper Burial EP and were thrilled to sign it. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

right on, glad ya had a blast

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Sounds like a damn good time!!!!!

They bypassed the sacto area......
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Sounds like it was an awesome night! Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 11840
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I have that Improper Burial EP as well!

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 am

Wish i could go bands like this but nothing comes here to South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6   Holy Grail / Cauldron  Columbus Ohio 5/6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Grail / Cauldron Columbus Ohio 5/6
Page 1 of 1