Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been long enough now...

Go down 
+11
martinsane
Thrasher73
Lurideath
GrandNational
Gilbert
Leatherface
powermacho
mc666
Schbopo
SpectreFate
holydiver97595
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:53 pm

To be honest, I don't like the music at all... but at least you have a good attitude. Smile

Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
To be honest, I don't like the music at all... but at least you have a good attitude. Smile

Haha, that's alright Razz I'm looking for opinions, not people telling me how much they love me just because.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 pm

holydiver97595 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Haha, that's alright Razz I'm looking for opinions, not people telling me how much they love me just because.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that will dig your sound. Who knows... maybe you'll sound vastly different in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Troublezone wrote:
holydiver97595 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I'm sure there are plenty of people that will dig your sound. Who knows... maybe you'll sound vastly different in a couple years.

Yeah, I mean, we're still in development in terms of sound. I plan to change up my vocals quite a bit before we record again, and I don't know about the other guys, but I bet they'll change some too. And anyway, even if people don't like the music, I like making it so it's okay! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 pm

If you love music, keep playing, writing and doing your best.

Always ask yourself if you would like your own music/playing if it wasn't coming from you. This is the golden rule of making good music.

Don't insulate yourself from scrutiny but also don't give up.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
If you love music, keep playing, writing and doing your best.

Always ask yourself if you would like your own music/playing if it wasn't coming from you. This is the golden rule of making good music.

Don't insulate yourself from scrutiny but also don't give up.

Thanks, mate! That's really good advice, I'll keep that in mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been long enough now...   It's been long enough now... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been long enough now...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2