Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band

Go down 
+21
exact33
ultmetal
manny
kmorg
chewie
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
bassman
tohostudios
metalinmyveins
snooloui
Sandman
metalhead777
SpectreFate
Eyesore
QuothTheRaven
Troublezone
Wurthless
Jessrox
mlotek
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Quote :
And seriously, I want some frickin' Schwip Schwap! Such an awesome name.

If I can find a source for it in the U.S. I'll send you the info. It started out as a random gag but now I wanna try it too!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

If I can find a source for it in the U.S. I'll send you the info. It started out as a random gag but now I wanna try it too!

Do we not have at least one German on this board that appreciates ultimate refreshment???
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Wow- you guys are rough.. but the fact is .. you have turned me into their hardcore fan.. I could have cared less before.. but you made me take a close look- and I can't believe these kids !! I'm sure people have a hard time believing it's really them playing- but I looked at their videos at it seems legit- and that makes them history in the making.. You can criticize if ya feel the need.. or imagine I'm James Bond super roadie / father - but the fact is I'm just a rock god checkin out new stuff.. - Here's a clue- I wear size 12 shoes
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:47 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Do we not have at least one German on this board that appreciates ultimate refreshment???

...or can translate this for us?

Yeah, I know, I'm hijacking this thread. I don't care. It's already beyond stupid anyway.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
BTW, the fact that this is the only thread you've posted in since joining doesn't exactly help your reputation as an unbiased opinion of the band.

Toho wins a cookie.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Sandman wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sandman wrote:
Nah- I have never seen them before- but I like the idea of kids doing concert style rock n roll at the age of ten... I have never seen that before- Now that I have been forced ( by your ignorance ) to research them.. I realize I am a true fan. I have seen everyone from MC5 to Slayer.. I have been on tour with Metallica and Dio- and I have never seen anything like these kids before. They seem to be the next ones to carry on the ttraditions of AC / DC.. Motorhead, Dio, Quicksand, Savatage, Starfighters, Starz etc.. so I now support them !! In my opinion, anyone that goes out of their way to criticize these guys is either ignorant to metal.. or just has an agenda best put in a rock n roll jail.. and remember ..people with small feet don't do well in jail.. ha !!
People like you do nothing but ruin this sort of thing for kids. You're not honest with them at all. These kids plays like kids. They're talented for 10-year-olds, but they do not deserve being compared to fucking Savatage! Their playing is sloppy, the singer's voice is weak, and the only reason they're getting any recognition is because of foolish adults, like you, who haven't got the balls to be honest.
I disagree- I think it is your type that ruins everything for everybody.. as you have non talent yourself so you seize the internet to disparege others.. this time it just happens to be kids. I have been in alot of powerhouse bands.. know every fact about metal- and my opinion is the voice and performance are all most unusually strong.. I looked on Youtube and see they also do a favorite song of mine- Rockin is ma Business by The Four Horsemen- AWESOME.. Besides- These kids have apparently worked with Sylvia Massy- from my other favorite band TOOL .. so they probably sound great on CD- I also like the lyrical message of fighting for the future- that's really cool too I will buy their CD when it is released
You couldn't be further from the truth. Ask anyone around here how many bands I dig. I don't talk trash, and I'm far from "non-talented," and I've been in countless bands myself. Of course, I don't need to flaunt that to show how I know more than someone else.

Fine, you think this band is amazing. I think they sound like little kids trying to play rock/metal but doing a very sloppy job of it. Which of course is exactly what one would expect from 10-year-olds. However, you can't seem to acknowledge this and continue acting as if this band is brilliant, right up there with the big-boy "powerhouse bands."

Too bad, it's not true. You can dig them, sure, but you cannot compare them to Savatage et al. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:13 pm

I didn't compare them to Savatage- I just noted the Svatage style of the first song I heard from them- I am not flaunting anything- I hung out with the Svatage cats in the day- The drummer from Haunted By Heroes sounds like he listens to Dr. Kill Drums from Savatage.. and the singer reminds me of Bon Scott due to his lyrical placement.. taht's about it.. Other than that they sound pretty damn tight .. I dig these kids but I don't dig haters.. Sorry as well for any confusion..
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

No one is hating, dummy.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:23 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard

I have had the Coke version at Epcot before - good stuff!!!

BTW - I agree with Ult's statements. I hope these kids stick to it, they may be really good some day.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Quote :
The drummer from Haunted By Heroes sounds like he listens to Dr. Kill Drums from Savatage

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Let me enapsulate this smurf poo...becuase it's aggravating me.

Sandman:

No one is saying these kids suck.

No one is saying they don't have potential.

Everyone is saying we think you are spamming.

Everyone thinks your source of compareison to their young raw sound is WAY off base.

No one hates anyone.

You have actually found one of the ost open and accepting "metal" board in existence...I mean we, as a group, have a rost of knowledge , in regards to all kinds of music and styles, that is completely unparalleled anywhere!

The only reason this sucker keeps growing is because you keep up the shenanigans.

If these kids are yours or friends of yours or the kids next door...whatever. Just say so...I, however, say there is NO NO NO way you stumbled upon these guys, willy nilly and fell, slobbering to their altar of kiddie metal and beared your heart to these kids.,

I don't buy it. honesty is the best policy.

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Spanish_inquisition

Confess! Confess!!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm

They are ten years old and for ten years old, they are ok, it is novelty act, kind of like that show I saw in Mexico once involving a young lady and donkey, not something you want to witness more then once.

Comparing a band who's balls have not dropped to Bon Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is ridiculous, I am happy you are a fan, I think every father should be a fan of their children and all their endeavors.

I doubt these kids ever heard of Quicksand, I liked them when they were around, in my neighborhood that sat me of table of one.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:15 am

I'm just gonna sit here with my copy of Tiger Beat and sip my Schwip Schwap.

............another camp rock movie?!?!?!?! amazing.....................

Monty Python

.........more popcorn anyone????????
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:21 am

This thread is quite entertaining, and now I want some Schwip Schwap too!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:54 am

Yep, those kids are on the same level as

Gary Holt
Jeff Waters
Randy Rhoads
Cliff Burton
Criss Oliva
John Bonham
Dave Lombardo
Eddie Van Halen
Dave Mustaine
Paul Gilbert
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai

Rolling Eyes

They're not even as good as Ugly Kid Joe!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:57 am

Ugly Kid Joe kicked ass, fucko!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

Eyesore wrote:
Ugly Kid Joe kicked ass, fucko!

Yeah I know... they're better than HBH.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:07 am

Keith Richards could play circles around those kids. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:09 am

I wish I could find a rock band that's 8 years old so that I could declare them to be " the world's youngest rock band".
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:44 am

manny wrote:
kind of like that show I saw in Mexico once involving a young lady and donkey, not something you want to witness more then once.

Queue up Seth ROgan's comments about "donkey show" from 40 year old virgin.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:13 am

I'm chiming in only to go on record and say that Hanson have become some of the best pop/rock songwriters in the world...their last couple of records are fantastic.

Carry on...

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:59 am

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Tits-animated-boobs-gifs-0138

SCHWIP, SCHWAP!! SCHWIP, SCHWAP!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:12 am

This thread went all stupid, and it is running in circles. CLOSED!

And NO ONE in thier right mind mentions Savatage in the same breath as....... that!

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4