Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band

Go down 
+21
exact33
ultmetal
manny
kmorg
chewie
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
bassman
tohostudios
metalinmyveins
snooloui
Sandman
metalhead777
SpectreFate
Eyesore
QuothTheRaven
Troublezone
Wurthless
Jessrox
mlotek
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Expect that Hanson and Bad 4 Good didn't sound like ass.

Hanson did sound like ass! Laughing

Bad 4 Good was ok...
Song quality aside, those bands played with a greater skill.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah- I hung with the Savatage cats during the Dio tour years.. a little Oliva.. mixed in with a little Bon Scott placement- very cool very hip.. I think a hear a little MC 5 as well- but that's mainly in the loose attack... regardless- I have never seen or heard kids this young playing on a pro level- and they are obviously inspired by the greats.. so I support them !! As far as me being " Pops " .. Guys with little feet like yours should always bow down to the rock gods.. There is a reason we are still alive..
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sandman wrote:
snooloui wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Pffft! If these were 20-year-olds playing this stuff you'd say it sucks. Because it does.

I tend to agree. Why should age matter when it comes to music? Maybe it's cool that they are only kids, but it doesn't mean they're music's good or that people will want to buy it or listen to it.
Nah - I'd think it was Savatage if the voice was lower- Now it kinda sounds like Bon Scott with Savatage- whatever- b - b -be a hater- These kids look like they are making history- you.... not so much..
lol!

Savatage? Bon Scott? Haha. Get the hell out of here, pops!

Hey! Listen you age-ist pig...

Back in my day we had to lug our guitars uphill for 10 miles in a foot of snow... Razz

Yeah- I hung with the Savatage cats during the Dio tour years.. a little Oliva.. mixed in with a little Bon Scott placement- very cool very hip.. I think a hear a little MC 5 as well- but that's mainly in the loose attack... regardless- I have never seen or heard kids this young playing on a pro level- and they are obviously inspired by the greats.. so I support them !! As far as me being " Pops " .. Guys with little feet like yours should always bow down to the rock gods.. There is a reason we are still alive..
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Bad 4 Good was ok...

The guitarist in Hanson wasn't anything special.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Bad 4 Good was ok...

The guitarist in Hanson wasn't anything special.
But that kid from Haunted By heroes shreds.. Holy smurf poo- I just watched it again !
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:55 pm

I just read thier website- Haunted By Heroes means they are haunted by dead rock stars- Cool !!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Sandman wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sandman wrote:
snooloui wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Pffft! If these were 20-year-olds playing this stuff you'd say it sucks. Because it does.

I tend to agree. Why should age matter when it comes to music? Maybe it's cool that they are only kids, but it doesn't mean they're music's good or that people will want to buy it or listen to it.
Nah - I'd think it was Savatage if the voice was lower- Now it kinda sounds like Bon Scott with Savatage- whatever- b - b -be a hater- These kids look like they are making history- you.... not so much..
lol!

Savatage? Bon Scott? Haha. Get the hell out of here, pops!

Hey! Listen you age-ist pig...

Back in my day we had to lug our guitars uphill for 10 miles in a foot of snow... Razz

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Quote :
Guys with little feet like yours

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Eh, not bad for youngin's I suppose. But I think Eyesore is right (my keyboard is starting to smoke after typing that.). They're not ready for the spotlight yet. Hone their craft a little longer in mom's garage.

These kids ain't old enough to deal with the rigours of that lifestyle. Putting that kind of pressure on them that early, they'll have nowhere to go but down by the time they're 20. On the plus side, VH-1 will have some fresh meat for "Where Are They Now" and "Celebrity Rehab" shows in 5 or 10 years.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, man, typos)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Good on'em. Hell, I wish I had been doing something that cool when I was their age... but still, I'm gonna have to side with the crowd that sez "they're not quite ready for prime time yet."

At least they're playing real instruments, which automatically puts these kids a few notches above anything released by the nauseatingly clean Disney/Nickelodeon/"Kidz Bop" crap factories.

Quote :
It's "cute" but it's still just a novelty... Just like Hanson, Bad 4 Good and Kriss Kross were.

Does anyone remember OLD SKULL, the punk band made up of 8 year olds? "Second grade sucks! Third grade rules!" headbanger

Quote :
Now it kinda sounds like Bon Scott with Savatage

Laughing very hard This amuses me greatly.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

I did some research on their website- Haunted By Heroes has been together since day care !!! They started the band when they were three years old !! That's incredible !! I can't believe the bass player is a lefty that sings at the same time ala Geddy Lee and Paul McCartney.. Also- I checked some vids of the drummer doing solo stuff- Apparently he has already played with Billy Sheehan and Jimmy Bain from Dio- Wow !! In this world of digital manipulation and basement dwelling haters.. it is a real kick in the head to see ten year olds carrying the metal flag !!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Quote :
basement dwelling haters

Simmer down, Francis.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Its good to see kids this age interested in metal.Im not gonna comment on their ability one way or the other because of course by the time they hone their skills they'll be doing something totally different.Black Tide anyone?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
basement dwelling haters

Simmer down, Francis.

It's "Psycho". Anyone calls me Francis I'll kill ya... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Quote :
already played with.....Jimmy Bain from Dio

That must have been tough to get Jimmy Bain. Probably just offered him a dinner at Sizzler and a pack of Winstons.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:57 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Quote :
already played with.....Jimmy Bain from Dio

That must have been tough to get Jimmy Bain. Probably just offered him a dinner at Sizzler and a pack of Winstons.
lol!

Oh, and three-year-old kids did not form a fucking band! Jesus. This whole thing is being manipulated by old people like Sandman. A pre-school band! Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Ha- Nope- It's real- !! I guess it sounds so incredible it's hard to believe- which is something these kids will have to deal with- As far as trash talking their buddies Billy Sheehan and Jimmy Bain- I'm surprised you cats don't dig Talas or Dio- but I do- and it sounds like they have been good mentors for the kids- So to hell with all your jealousy and hatred- I'm rooting for this new breed of young rockers- and I won't stand by while the old tired failures trash talk- so bring it- I've got tiger blood- duh- WINNING !!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh boy, heeeere we go. I'll be right back, I'm gonna go nuke some popcorn, anybody else want some?

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Yeah, I'll take some. How about a Pepsi?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:22 pm

chewie wrote:

Outta Pepsi, but I got a huge stash of its generic German equivalent, "Schwip Schwap," if you want one

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Schwip+Schwap

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
chewie wrote:

Outta Pepsi, but I got a huge stash of its generic German equivalent, "Schwip Schwap," if you want one

That'll work! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Mmmm....cola and orange. What a combo.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:26 pm

OK, the bickering can stop now. We're all alloved an opinion, right? No need to make this into anything more.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I bet that was made by adults. However, I bet if kids made it, it would have been much better! #ATLAS DNA
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Hey, I'm trying to drink my Schwip Something.

Don't be hatin' on my cola orange bubbly beverage.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next