Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band

Go down 
+21
exact33
ultmetal
manny
kmorg
chewie
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
bassman
tohostudios
metalinmyveins
snooloui
Sandman
metalhead777
SpectreFate
Eyesore
QuothTheRaven
Troublezone
Wurthless
Jessrox
mlotek
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:54 pm

I can't believe you compared these kids to Bon Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are just kids and they are not my cup of tea, but comparing them to Bon Scott and Savatage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW while I Was at the store, sandman I picked you up a couple of items

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Qtips

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Tigerbeatcoverawardsmarkpasetsky
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

manny wrote:
I can't believe you compared these kids to Bon Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are just kids and they are not my cup of tea, but comparing them to Bon Scott and Savatage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW while I Was at the store, sandman I picked you up a couple of items

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Qtips

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Tigerbeatcoverawardsmarkpasetsky

lol!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

chewie wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to drink my Schwip Something.

Don't be hatin' on my cola orange bubbly beverage.............

I hate because my dreams of producing a high quality beverage such as Schwip Schwap were dashed by my decision to not leave the comfort of my mother's basement. Life is full of regrets. Sad
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
chewie wrote:
Hey, I'm trying to drink my Schwip Something.

Don't be hatin' on my cola orange bubbly beverage.............

I hate because my dreams of producing a high quality beverage such as Schwip Schwap were dashed by my decision to not leave the comfort of my mother's basement. Life is full of regrets. Sad

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Sandman wrote:
mlotek wrote:
http://www.hauntedbyheroes.com/

https://youtu.be/WQWE0CW1jzg

None- Don't know 'em- think they are great tho- and I'm real tired of haters who try to run down musicians.. that's all part of the sick game of the interner I guess- people in their parents basement hating on those who go outside and really rock !!.. Ha ha

Impressive for little kids. Most kids are happy just playing Rock Star and Guitar Hero. However, If they stick it out, they should have some great chemistry and really start to gel. Listening, without watching, they sound a bit raw yet. I'm sure they will improve with age. Wish I would have started playing music at that age.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Sandman wrote:
I did some research on their website- Haunted By Heroes has been together since day care !!! They started the band when they were three years old !! That's incredible !! I can't believe the bass player is a lefty that sings at the same time ala Geddy Lee and Paul McCartney.. Also- I checked some vids of the drummer doing solo stuff- Apparently he has already played with Billy Sheehan and Jimmy Bain from Dio- Wow !! In this world of digital manipulation and basement dwelling haters.. it is a real kick in the head to see ten year olds carrying the metal flag !!

You're too defensive to be just a fan. You must be a parent of one of the kids in the band or a hired street team (promotions) guy. It's borderline obsession!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:21 pm

When the singer's voice ages a little more it will be more tolerable. It's just hard to hear a munchkin singing and take it serious.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Nah- I have never seen them before- but I like the idea of kids doing concert style rock n roll at the age of ten... I have never seen that before- Now that I have been forced ( by your ignorance ) to research them.. I realize I am a true fan. I have seen everyone from MC5 to Slayer.. I have been on tour with Metallica and Dio- and I have never seen anything like these kids before. They seem to be the next ones to carry on the ttraditions of AC / DC.. Motorhead, Dio, Quicksand, Savatage, Starfighters, Starz etc.. so I now support them !! In my opinion, anyone that goes out of their way to criticize these guys is either ignorant to metal.. or just has an agenda best put in a rock n roll jail.. and remember ..people with small feet don't do well in jail.. ha !!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Sandman wrote:
Nah- I have never seen them before- but I like the idea of kids doing concert style rock n roll at the age of ten... I have never seen that before- Now that I have been forced ( by your ignorance ) to research them.. I realize I am a true fan. I have seen everyone from MC5 to Slayer.. I have been on tour with Metallica and Dio- and I have never seen anything like these kids before. They seem to be the next ones to carry on the ttraditions of AC / DC.. Motorhead, Dio, Quicksand, Savatage, Starfighters, Starz etc.. so I now support them !! In my opinion, anyone that goes out of their way to criticize these guys is either ignorant to metal.. or just has an agenda best put in a rock n roll jail.. and remember ..people with small feet don't do well in jail.. ha !!
People like you do nothing but ruin this sort of thing for kids. You're not honest with them at all. These kids plays like kids. They're talented for 10-year-olds, but they do not deserve being compared to fucking Savatage! Their playing is sloppy, the singer's voice is weak, and the only reason they're getting any recognition is because of foolish adults, like you, who haven't got the balls to be honest.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Sandman wrote:
mlotek wrote:
http://www.hauntedbyheroes.com/

https://youtu.be/WQWE0CW1jzg

None- Don't know 'em- think they are great tho- and I'm real tired of haters who try to run down musicians.. that's all part of the sick game of the interner I guess- people in their parents basement hating on those who go outside and really rock !!.. Ha ha

Impressive for little kids. Most kids are happy just playing Rock Star and Guitar Hero. However, If they stick it out, they should have some great chemistry and really start to gel. Listening, without watching, they sound a bit raw yet. I'm sure they will improve with age. Wish I would have started playing music at that age.

This quote from Ult sums it up for me too. At this stage of their "career", I wouldn't compare them to anyone. My advice is to let the young guys "gel" a bit more before trying to draw comparisons to existing bands. At this point, I think they're just a talented bunch of little kids and more power to 'em.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

manny wrote:

zach really quit HSM???

why didnt we have a thread here???

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:45 pm

exact33 wrote:

zach really quit HSM???

why didnt we have a thread here???

We were too wasted on Schwip Schwap to notice.

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Schwippy

Seriously, folks... Kmorg already posted one warning. Y'all be nice or this thread is going to Lockdown.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:56 pm

We are being nice! I could say far worse. Especially considering my feet are size 11.

And seriously, I want some frickin' Schwip Schwap! Such an awesome name.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Sandman wrote:
People like you do nothing but ruin this sort of thing for kids. You're not honest with them at all. These kids plays like kids. They're talented for 10-year-olds, but they do not deserve being compared to fucking Savatage! Their playing is sloppy, the singer's voice is weak, and the only reason they're getting any recognition is because of foolish adults, like you, who haven't got the balls to be honest.
I disagree- I think it is your type that ruins everything for everybody.. as you have non talent yourself so you seize the internet to disparege others.. this time it just happens to be kids. I have been in alot of powerhouse bands.. know every fact about metal- and my opinion is the voice and performance are all most unusually strong.. I looked on Youtube and see they also do a favorite song of mine- Rockin is ma Business by The Four Horsemen- AWESOME.. Besides- These kids have apparently worked with Sylvia Massy- from my other favorite band TOOL .. so they probably sound great on CD- I also like the lyrical message of fighting for the future- that's really cool too I will buy their CD when it is released
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok you are related to these kids, or their webmaster. You mentioned 1. TOOL, 2. SAVATAGE, 3. QUICKSAND. These kids in their "bios" mention all these bands. While Tool is understandable, for you to mention Quicksand and Savatage is just a little too much of a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Sandman wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Sandman wrote:
I disagree- I think it is your type that ruins everything for everybody.. as you have non talent yourself so you seize the internet to disparege others.. this time it just happens to be kids. I have been in alot of powerhouse bands.. know every fact about metal- and my opinion is the voice and performance are all most unusually strong.. I looked on Youtube and see they also do a favorite song of mine- Rockin is ma Business by The Four Horsemen- AWESOME.. Besides- These kids have apparently worked with Sylvia Massy- from my other favorite band TOOL .. so they probably sound great on CD- I also like the lyrical message of fighting for the future- that's really cool too I will buy their CD when it is released

OK, I've been pretty neutral on this thread until now. That statement that I bolded is just pure BS and pretty much diminishes any other opinion you might put forth. Stop with the hyperbole already.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:14 pm

How the hell would 10 year olds know about QUICKSAND?

"Slip" came out in 1993!!

Unless there is another QUICKSANE I don't know about.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Shiney wrote:
How the hell would 10 year olds know about QUICKSAND?

"Slip" came out in 1993!!

Unless there is another QUICKSANE I don't know about.

My point exactly.

http://www.hauntedbyheroes.com/Charley.html

Back to top Go down
Sandman
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:19 pm

I read their Website bios - - It's what I hear in their music- They are right on with their influences.. I think these kids are the best new band I have heard- at any age- in a long time.. Finding out they are ten years old is really the mindblower about it.. They say they dig The Beatles - Quicksand etc.. which makes me know they have done their homework by studying the past masters .. Way to go kids !!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:23 pm

...and the verdict is...... spam
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:24 pm

BTW, the fact that this is the only thread you've posted in since joining doesn't exactly help your reputation as an unbiased opinion of the band.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:24 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
...and the verdict is...... Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 400784

Damn! You beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Sandman, when you or your son updates the Haunted website, please note that the word BIOS does not need an apostrophe. Apostrophes are normally only used when you are speaking in the possessive case.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:30 pm

For me, QUICKSAND is the nail in the coffin...who the Smurf is going to namecheck a fairly obscure early 90's post hardcore band as an influence for their 2011 pre-pubescent metal band?!

I must join the chorus of "Foul" cryers here.

And really, there is no shame is admitting you are a friend or relative of the band, or even pimping them...a simple thread of hey check this band out they're 10 and cool...would have been met with a lot less resistance than this badly cloaked spamathon we got goin' here.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Shiney wrote:
For me, QUICKSAND is the nail in the coffin...who the Smurf is going to namecheck a fairly obscure early 90's post hardcore band as an influence for their 2011 pre-pubescent metal band?!

I must join the chorus of "Foul" cryers here.

And really, there is no shame is admitting you are a friend or relative of the band, or even pimping them...a simple thread of hey check this band out they're 10 and cool...would have been met with a lot less resistance than this badly cloaked spamathon we got goin' here.

Very true. I was cool with somebody promoting a band of talented pre-teen kids but when said promotion starts comparing the band to rock legends, I have to call a BS foul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band   Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted By Heroes - World's Youngest Rock band
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next