Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?

Go down 
+13
ultmetal
DallasBlack
TheGreatDuck
Shawn Of Fire
Wargod
Nico
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
Sutekh
Alex Dee Rokket
metalhead777
metalinmyveins
Wurthless
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:18 pm

And I just checked out Twisted Tower Dire, they rip! The song Guardian Bloodline was the first video that came up on the list, and it blew me away! Thanks again for these suggestions guys!
listening to music
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:32 pm

CJSS
Chastain
Deadly Blessing

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks I'll check those out! Im on youtube right now.
listening to music
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Holy Grail
Cauldron
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Some Aska samples:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:18 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Yes
Yes
and Yes!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Have you no shame? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:50 am

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Have you no shame? Smile

None.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Good stuff.

I think K-OCTAVE is my fave in that list.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
K-Octave
Oracle
Trampled Underfoot

Good stuff.

I think K-OCTAVE is my fave in that list.

Thank you, sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:55 am

Annihilator
Metal church
Accept
UDO
Grave Digger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?   Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Bands that I NEED to check out in the Traditional Metal Scene?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2