Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Purple - In Concert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Deep Purple - In Concert Empty
PostSubject: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Well I have question on this particular cd. First of I have this and it is called Deep Purple - In Concert, done live from King Biscuit Flower Hour from Feb. 27th, 1976. Anyone have this on cd?

This is the cd I own:

Deep Purple - In Concert Deeppurplelive3

Ok this is different now I have the cd because it has Tommy Bolin on it. A couple of days ago I was searching for some more rare Tommy Bolin material and came across this one. I've never seen it ever so I bid on it and won. The track listing is different than the one I own. I thought that when I won this it was some different material at the time.

Deep Purple - In Concert Deeppurplelive2

Now this is the one they did and remastered from the original tapes. and that to has different track listings.

Deep Purple - In Concert Deeppurplelive

So this concert from 1976 in Long Beach, CA now has 3 different covers with different songs on it.

I thought this was weird. But the cd I won has a cover I don't anyone has ever seen.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Does any have Deep Purple - Last Concert In Japan on vinyl? I had it at one time and kick myself for selling it. I'll be looking for it again.

Wargod52
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I have the King Biscuit Flower Hour version that you own, the second cover you displayed is when Deep Purple re-issued the album using the cover that was originally on the bootleg version of the Long Beach Concerts.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 pm

I have the second cover on my issue.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:24 am

I have some of the tunes on a Tommy Bolin comp a friend made for me a few years ago. Recall seiing the "Long Beach 1976" in the notes. Never knew it was realeased, thanks !

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - In Concert   Deep Purple - In Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Purple - In Concert
Page 1 of 1