Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Empty
PostSubject: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:20 am

This show is coming through WI on August 16, does the tour come through your area this summer??-TJ
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:43 am

I've seen Quiet Riot and Slaughter several times each. Slaughter are a solid live band. Dana Strum is a great showman and bassist.

PostSubject: Re: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 am

Last time I saw Quiet Riot was in Korea. My cover band, Run DMZ, opened for them. They were total douchebags. Primadonna assclowns. So my band continued to get hammered on stage, we decided to cover (and completely ruin) "Cum On Feel The Noize." Hahaha. Quiet Riot was PISSED! Serves 'em right.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Last time I saw Quiet Riot was in Korea. My cover band, Run DMZ, opened for them. They were total douchebags. Primadonna assclowns. So my band continued to get hammered on stage, we decided to cover (and completely ruin) "Cum On Feel The Noize." Hahaha. Quiet Riot was PISSED! Serves 'em right.

Laughing very hard Good for you brother!!! Stick it to Dubrow and his hair plugs!!!Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:44 am

Which part of Wisconsin?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!   Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratt/Quiet Riot/Slaughter!
Page 1 of 1