Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Empty
PostSubject: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Hey Guys. A Friend from Century Media Records sent me a message they are Hiring for the L.A. Area. Go to Century Media for More Info. Best of Luck. Peace and Love.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Awesome! Maybe with some new employees they can manage to ship out a single CD order in less than 2 weeks. Worst distro ever.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:
Awesome! Maybe with some new employees they can manage to ship out a single CD order in less than 2 weeks. Worst distro ever.

LOL. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 pm

LeMorte d'Arthur wrote:

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Screw it, I'll apply, I want to get the hell out of Texas anyway. Feeling the urge to "go west, old fart".
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

detuned wrote:
Screw it, I'll apply, I want to get the hell out of Texas anyway. Feeling the urge to "go west, old fart".

It says you have to live within a 2 hour drive of Los Angeles, otherwise don't bother applying. I think it's some video editing position.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 am

Wow!

I'd love to go to L.A. Maybe it will be possible when "they" start giving tvisas to the right people.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 am

sorry, visas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.   Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Century Media Records is Hiring for the L.A. Area.
Page 1 of 1