Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Music Download: Raintime

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Music Download: Raintime Empty
PostSubject: New Music Download: Raintime   New Music Download: Raintime Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm

Any fans of this band here? I picked up their Tales From Sadness release like two years ago through Sensory Music's discount section. That album stands as one of the best metal albums I've ever heard. They're a unique mix of power metal, thrash, progressive metal, and melodic death metal. By description it seems like it wouldn't work, but the band melds these styles flawlessly and it never seems unnatural. They're somewhat similar to Into Eternity, I guess.

They have a new album out now, Flies And Lies, and it's even getting a US release on 8/21! And it seems like it's going to be another outstanding piece of work. Here are some samples:

ROLLING CHANCES (New video from Flies And Lies)

MOOT-LIE (Full MP3 from Tales From Sadness)
THE EXPERIMENT (Clip from Tales From Sadness)

More songs can be heard here: http://www.myspace.com/raintime. Definitely check them out. They're well worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Raintime   New Music Download: Raintime Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:40 pm

Bump... Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Raintime   New Music Download: Raintime Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Amazing band here. Just listen to the song Tears of Sorrow off of Flies and Lies and tell me you dont sing along to that chorus. They seem to be a mix between Mercenary and Into Eternity. Amazing band I suggest checking them out.

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Raintime   New Music Download: Raintime Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I just received PSYCHROMATIC in the mail a few days ago and it has not left my cd player since then. Its the album of the year for me EASY...
Back to top Go down

New Music Download: Raintime
Page 1 of 1