Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?

Go down 
+14
Joe
chewie
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
325ad
ZetaReticuli
DallasBlack
exact33
bassman
manny
thejokeriv
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:26 pm

martinsane wrote:
Done and done!

Btw: when signing up check your junk mail for the confirmation e-mail, I recieved mine within seconds...

I never got mine even in my junk folder, but when I tried another e-mail address it told me I already voted.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

detuned wrote:
I cast my vote. Where's my free CD?

Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 201269

I don't even have a cd. I just have the mp3s lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Done and done!

Btw: when signing up check your junk mail for the confirmation e-mail, I recieved mine within seconds...

I never got mine even in my junk folder, but when I tried another e-mail address it told me I already voted.

Thats wierd what do you use for email?

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
detuned wrote:

Sounds like they have great faith in you. lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
martinsane wrote:
Done and done!

Thats wierd what do you use for email?

My internet provided e-mail from Verizon.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 pm

detuned wrote:
detuned wrote:

Sounds like they have great faith in you. lol!

Haha Noooo... Actually the band is my cousins band. He usually plays guitar and sings but with this band he just wants to focus on singing. We've been trying to play in a band together for a long time. I joined up with another band and he was playing Bass for a little while. Everything was going great with that for a while then the rest of the band started to not have time to do anything. I recently just sent a email to them and said I'm not interested in playing anymore. Everyone was always too busy to practice and it was just stupid waiting around. I was having that problem in Phoenix Reign so I didn't want to get stuck in another band like that.

All those songs that are on that Warped Tour website were done a year or so ago and my cousin always wanted me to try and play drums but at the time I just didn't have the time or patience to listen to the music. I would try but I wouldn't be able to play it because I just couldn't understand it. Since I left Phoenix Reign and that other band I figured ok I might as well give his band a shot. He's been able to work with me with the songs and I actually understood them a little better. I'm not used to the way he writes or even the style of music but so far I got around 9 songs or so down more than enough to play a show in the near future.

My brother is playing guitar, he used to be in a band (Tenebrae) with my cousin playing bass. My brother has been wanting to play guitar again so I got him to join with the band. I'm not sure he's going to be a permanent member or what yet, its totally up to him but so far he's doing pretty good. He catches on really quick.

Our bass player is in the band Zandelle. We've been meeting up with him the last couple weeks going over the songs. Again he catches on pretty quick so everything should be good there.

We also have a female singer, who I just met on Monday but haven't heard her yet, my cousin has though and he was impressed so I'm hoping in the next few weeks or so I'll get to hear her sing something.

We also have another guitarist, but he was just added last week and hopefully he'll have the songs down soon. Otherwise we'll have to search for another guitarist again. So far we have gotten rid of 2 lol!

So thats the story so far. No recordings with the band yet, but it will be a little different compared to the stuff on the first album. Just think.... Broadway Metal haha

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?   Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I ask a HUGE favor from everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2