Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!

Go down 
+3
exact33
Fat Freddy
BillRoxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Empty
PostSubject: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Taken from their facebook page just now!!!!!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! HUGE NEWS FROM THE MIGHTY 'D' CAMP !!!

Huge thanks to all the ‘D’ fans out there for the great response and support on the Frontline Rewind Podcast! Jimmy and George together again, oh what a feeling! After the show it felt so good working together again after all these years we’re talking about doing a handful of shows across the US ‘unplugged’ style! Yes we are working on a 45 minute to an hour set to celebrate the new vinyl release and the 24th anniversary of ‘Weapons of our Warfare’! The set will be completely stripped down, Jimmy and George on mostly acoustic guitars playing your favorite classic ‘D’ songs and telling you stories of the glory days of Deliverance!

We are looking at bringing this show to you anywhere and we want to see who all is interested! Churches, clubs, coffee houses or what about an intimate show in your living room? Yes we are looking at truly taking the show to the people! Message us here with your email contact info and tell us what you’re thinking and where you want us to play? If we get a good enough response we may get back out on the road again! Jimmy and George touring again for the first time in over 20 years!

Lastly we had so much fun jamming that acoustic version of ‘23’ we are going in to the studio to record a special version of it this coming weekend to be included as a bonus track on a remastered and expanded version of ‘Stay of Execution’ due out on Roxx Records this Fall!

Well let’s hear from you guys! You want to see some ‘D’ out there!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Neat-O.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:18 pm

cool!

bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  25679 
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:12 am

Cool news!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:46 am

I'd be most interested in hearing the road stories and stuff moreso than the acoustic songs, but still a cool idea.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 am

If they come near Chicago I'll definitely try and go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!    HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE NEWS FROM DELIVERANCE!
Page 1 of 1