Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??

Go down 
+25
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Vordul
White_Mage
assault_attack
Chairman_Smith
TheGooch
DallasBlack
KissinMaiden
sovdat
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Louder
Smindas
spiritoradio
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
T-Roy
Required Fields
Shiney
mc666
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:58 am

I like Condi...I can see that. I remember a couple years ago at work some guy said he thought she was good looking "for her age" or "for a nerd"..something like that and I had to come to his defense and reveal that I agreed.

Wow! Mother In Law issues, eh??

Let me continue the trend back on topic. Another one for me that's not "normal" and she's from the political world as well:

Katherine Harris - Former Sec. of State of Florida. She simply drives me wild!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:12 am

God, help us all, we are twisted.

....agreed on Condi! "she's so fine she blows my mind...HEY CONDI!!!!"
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:13 am

Wow...a few more votes for Condi and she won't be on the "wierd" or "unusual" list!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Wow...a few more votes for Condi and she won't be on the "wierd" or "unusual" list!!
well, her working for the Bush administration would still put her on a "wierd" list. Laughing very hard

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:55 pm

See, that's another reason to love her!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:31 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Katherine Harris - Former Sec. of State of Florida. She simply drives me wild!!!

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Harris_300
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm

mc666 wrote:
i pitch a tent for condoleezza rice

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 2006090207901202
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:38 pm

Yes!!!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:46 pm

KH IS pretty hot in THAT pic.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:07 pm

All the time, my friend, all the time. I remember when something she was doing was in the news constantly a few years ago I would stop what I was doing to watch her being interviewed....I'm a big fan!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:41 am

Sarah Silverman! She is annoying and I don't agree with her liberal views, but I find her to be one cute chick.

The actress I have the most hots for has to be Zooey Dachenel from Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Zooey_deschanel
fainting
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:00 am

i spose i once had a crush on posh spice when i was eight... but aprt from that celebrities do not interest me cos there are many fit girls at work
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:46 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i spose i once had a crush on posh spice when i was eight... but aprt from that celebrities do not interest me cos there are many fit girls at work

Lucky you. Where I work there are only a few attractive chicks (apart from customers which are many) 2 that work at night, when I do, but are attatched to other employees and the rest are on day shift (besides I practically work alone). I haven't had a crush on a non-celebrety in over eight years although crushes are worthless when you will never in a million years meet that person or talk to them (spoken from a tounge tied loser like myself silent ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:04 pm

Not so rare, but I wanted an opportunity to put my favorite celebrity crush on the board............

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Winona_Ryder_708
Winona Ryder

and my close number two......

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 41
Jada Pinkett-Smith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
the little sister on the Roseanne show. Darlene I think was her
name? I don't watch anything other than hockey, for the most part.
Good luck. Her and her life partner just adopted a child I believe.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:51 pm

SPECTREFATE!! That's funny that you posted those two....although not so unusual due to their hotness, I;m glad you did because I have anecdotes (sort of) of both of them. Probably only interesting to me, but here goes...

Winona Ryder first - My High School sweetheart was not quite a dead-ringer for her but reminded me SO MUCH of Winona Ryder that for years I couldn't watch Bram Stoker's Dracula or other Ryder flicks after we broke up....she had that same porceline skin and endearningly bulbous forehead! Same smile and although not a thief became rather whore-ish which helped make me feel better for foolishly (at the time) breaking up with her....

Concerning Jada Pinkett - who I rank amongst the finest women in the world:

Wicked Wisdom was in Abilene, TX on Dec. 9, 2005 at a crappy little bar so of course I went. 1 1/2 rows back (row 1 and 2 was sort of a nebulous mess of bodies) After the show I was just gonna jet...I've never been an autograph hound and I didn't come prepared. However, she willingly set up a line after her show so I thought "what the heck, she'll never be in Abilene ever again". When it was my turn to greet her I just gave her a hug, said "nice show" or something inane like that and then on a whim took out a picture of my family and on the back had Jada sign to my wife "Karen, tonight I was in Scott's arms"! Jada Pinkett - Smith....She laughed and actually signed just that...

So that's my first autograph since I was 15 and one I'll treasure as a joke on my wife as much as anything.

Jada!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Not so rare, but I wanted an opportunity to put my favorite celebrity crush on the board............

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Winona_Ryder_708
Winona Ryder

The feature on a woman's face that really makes me melt like butta, is the eyes and Winona has VERY big, beautiful brown eyes...... Gotta go, I need a cold shower!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
"Karen, tonight I was in Scott's arms"! Jada Pinkett - Smith....She laughed and actually signed just that...

Those are awesome stories. You're fortunate to have met Jada!
My wife would have died if Jada signed something like that to me. Smile

I must admit I really dig Wicked Wisdom, but I don't normally like that kind of music, I think I am under the influence of Jada. Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:15 pm

Me too! The concert wasn't bad at all. I'll actually say her live vocals aren't so hot, but it's just screaming anyhow. Their recent video I've seen on Headbanger's Ball she sounds much better. The ENERGY that tiny person (she's Dio sized) puts out is just incredible. The band was tight and her stage presence was surprisingly "metal" if you will.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:17 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Me too! The concert wasn't bad at all. I'll actually say her live vocals aren't so hot, but it's just screaming anyhow. Their recent video I've seen on Headbanger's Ball she sounds much better. The ENERGY that tiny person (she's Dio sized) puts out is just incredible. The band was tight and her stage presence was surprisingly "metal" if you will.....

Yeah its her attitude that makes all the difference. (and she's hotter than a firecracker!) I am looking forward to their new one, whenever that comes out.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Quote :
and she's hotter than a firecracker!

You know how lots of women...celebraties included and (perhaps) especially get less attractive the closer you get? Jada Pinkett-Smith?? Flawless! Pouring sweat, looking all haggard and crazed after jumping around screaming for an hour she looked just flawless afterward. Will Smith is a punk of the highest order!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:24 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Will Smith is a punk of the highest order!

ain't that the truth?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:31 pm

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 244.loeb.lisa.092806
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Is that Lisa Leob? She's a cutie as well!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:13 pm

My wife has been an avid viewer of "Dancing With The Stars" this season (barf) and I've noticed that Marie Osmond is, shall we say, remarkably well preserved .... Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next