Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??

Go down 
+25
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Vordul
White_Mage
assault_attack
Chairman_Smith
TheGooch
DallasBlack
KissinMaiden
sovdat
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Louder
Smindas
spiritoradio
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
T-Roy
Required Fields
Shiney
mc666
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:20 am

T-Roy wrote:
I think she likes me, she's like TOTALLY staring at me! YESSS!!!

I think so too. See that raised eyebrow of hers? That HAS to mean something! See if you can get her number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 pm

well guys, it's with deep sadness that I bring you the new that Katie French (one of the Irish ladies that I posted up the week before last) passed away a few moments ago in a local hospital, she was only 24.

R.I.P. Katie.

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Katyfrench-lillies04

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:11 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:26 pm

spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:
I think she likes me, she's like TOTALLY staring at me! YESSS!!!

I think so too. See that raised eyebrow of hers? That HAS
to mean something! See if you can get her number.
Wait till she
I show her "the gut" OOOOHHHHHHHHH, it works EVERY time.sick
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:32 pm

I was watching AB FAB the other nigt and rekindled my mad crush on Edwina's daughter Sapphy...played by the ultra-hubba hubba JULIA SAWALHA....

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Julia_sawahla120

oh yeah....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I guess she's married. Sorry guys.

Curses!! What's next? Someone gonna tell me there's no Santa Claus!?!
YEAAAAHHH, about that.....we need to talk buddy.lol!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 pm

🇬🇹

I have a major celeb crush on Mary Elizabeth Wintsead shes a great actress and every moive she's been in that I've seen I've loved (wonder why) anyway this thread is usless without pics so I'll let those do the talking

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Mary-elizabeth-winsteadCelebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Mary_Elizabeth_Winstead_Grindhouse_World_Premiere_26th_March_2007_06Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Mary%20Elizabeth%20Winstead
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:28 am

ensiferum secretly confessed to me that he's alway had a thing for

LOUIS GOSSETT JR

after watching

IRON EAGLE

Laughing very hard :defleppard: Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:51 am

Good bump, Whitey. But who the hell is Mary Elizabeth Wintsead? Never heard of her. I think she's too cute to fit this category, though. Haha.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:55 am

So deep into the thread people STILL don't grasp its original intent!! angry angry
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 am

the fog....so thick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:12 pm

T-Roy wrote:
the fog....so thick!
And it's sticky...wait a minute... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:36 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Kristen_Johnston_001

Time has not been kind but I loved her on 3rd Rock. Not typical, but I love tall women and she's an Amazon!

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:41 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Good bump, Whitey. But who the hell is Mary Elizabeth Wintsead? Never heard of her. I think she's too cute to fit this category, though. Haha.

She played Bruce Willis' daughter in Live Free or Die Hard
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Melanie Lynskey. She played/plays the crazy stalker neighbor on Two and a Half men. Not hot, but cute in a weird sort of way.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:15 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
So deep into the thread people STILL don't grasp its original intent!! angry angry

well technechly it meets the classifactions of this thread because I'm the only person who has a crush on her out of everyone I know (ok thats streching it a bit)

but if you want a "weird" crush I've always been hot fot Velma off Scooby Doo most people would say Daphne but I always had something for Velma she seemed like she would be quiet and reserved but in bed you know she would be a wildcat
lol!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:16 am

The cartoon or the movie? Movie Velma is a hot chick with glasses (and I agree with you!!!)
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 am

both
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:20 am

Eyesore wrote:

she hasn't been in alot of major roles but she played supporting roles in: Grindhouse/Death Proof, Sky High, Final Destanation 3, Live Free Die Hard,

shes gonna be playing a major role in the upcoming film "Make It Happen"

wow I'm a loser
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 am

am i the only one that finds Christina Ricci still hot with a pig nose?

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:12 am

I've not seen her recently MC666, but I remember years ago when she was on Letterman or somebody's show like that and a friend and I looked at each other with looks like "When did she grow up?" LOL, she was only 13-14 but had a drity sleezy much older look. We were in our late teens or 20 so it wasn't TOO creepy!!!

To answer your question...I haven't seen her recently enough to know how full-on adulthood has treated her. I just remember when she went from kid to young woman seemingly over night......
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:04 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've not seen her recently MC666, but I remember years ago when she was on Letterman or somebody's show like that and a friend and I looked at each other with looks like "When did she grow up?" LOL, she was only 13-14 but had a drity sleezy much older look. We were in our late teens or 20 so it wasn't TOO creepy!!!

To answer your question...I haven't seen her recently enough to know how full-on adulthood has treated her. I just remember when she went from kid to young woman seemingly over night......
lol i just meant that in her new movie Penelope, she is wearing a pig nose. i didn't think it was as big a turn off as they intended. in reality, she's hot without a doubt.
Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Riccipenelopemm0.th

scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Ah! Thanks for the visual evidence. She'll do....... Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:19 pm

I am willing to take some flack for this but I always found NATALIE MERCHANT of 10,000 MANIACS sort of hot...in a sort of plain teacher lady sort of way....

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 333585915_96bd433ca6

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next