Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??

Go down 
+25
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Vordul
White_Mage
assault_attack
Chairman_Smith
TheGooch
DallasBlack
KissinMaiden
sovdat
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Louder
Smindas
spiritoradio
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
T-Roy
Required Fields
Shiney
mc666
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 pm

[quote]Complexion aside, of course, they look a LOT like me.[quote]

Fixed that for ya. 🤘
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:08 pm

? Fixed what?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:24 pm

AH!!!!!! I just got it!

Listen Novice, you won't last long here with that attitude.

angry

(Good one!!) cheers I've seen more good zingers both agin' me and at others today than I have in some time!

You know, looking like Sigourney Weaver wouldn't exactly be a curse! I'll take her Amazonian height, at least! scratch thinking fainting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:41 pm

And she could kick both our butts. butt dance
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Since you brought politics into it......

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 218

Is it just me or do these two look a lot alike? Everytime I see Michelle Obama I think "She reminds me so much of Sigourney Weaver". The high cheek bones, the teeth/smile, the nose, the chin. Complexion aside, of course, they look a LOT alike to me.

Her face looks like silly putty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:47 pm

DeathCult wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Since you brought politics into it......

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 218

Is it just me or do these two look a lot alike? Everytime I see Michelle Obama I think "She reminds me so much of Sigourney Weaver". The high cheek bones, the teeth/smile, the nose, the chin. Complexion aside, of course, they look a LOT alike to me.

Her face looks like silly putty.

All I know is that when I watch Galaxy Quest, I can't take my eyes off her lucious boobs (I know they're fake but my eyes don't know that).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Well i don't have anyone unusual but there smokin in my eyes..

Kate Beckinsale - Underworld, Van Helsing (WOW)
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Kate-Beckinsale-Photograph-C12134677.jpeg

Elisha Cuthbert - The Girl Next Door, 24 (Smokin hot)
http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/the-girl-next-door-1.JPG

Alicia Silverstone (She's just so sexy)
http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/alicia_silverstone.jpg
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:24 am

the sentinel wrote:
Diane Lane
Yep, totally...

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Diane_lane_11

the sentinel wrote:
Patricia Heaton (the milf wife from ELR)
Oh yeah! I've had a crush on her for years!

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 499rcdg

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Kari Byron from the tv show Mythbusters. Cute, geeky & smart. A nice combination.
Another good one!

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 KariByron

DallasBlack wrote:
The actress I have the most hots for has to be Zooey Deschanel from Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
I first saw her in Elf and yep, totally - great eyes, great voice:

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 3109934_tml

spiritoradio wrote:
I always thought that Olivia Newton John was really hot:
Another long time crush

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Come-on-over-a

This is my "agreement" post. I'll post my unlikely crushes in the next one down...
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:06 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Well i don't have anyone unusual but there smokin in my eyes..

Alicia Silverstone (She's just so sexy)
[url=http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/alicia_silverstone.jpg
http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/alicia_silverstone.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Very very true!!

Not great with picture posting but Molly Ringwald has always been one of my top 10.

Something about pasty white red headed girls...
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 am

OK, here are some of mine:

Jane Curtin

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Curtinus1 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Jane_Curtin

Laraine Newman

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Newmanvs9 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Laraine-newman1

Tina Fey

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Tina-fey-tanktop Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 250px-Fey-BUST

Sissy Spacek

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 01sissyspacekcm1 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Sissy_spacek

Carly Simon

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 R.083%20CARLY%20SIMON%2073 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Carly-simon-19398 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Carlyvain

And this one ought to shake things up a bit, but I believe it embodies the true spirit of this thread...

Sharon Osbourne

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Image_496_18
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:48 am

TrogDawn wrote:
OK, here are some of mine:
Sharon Osbourne

Automatic ban.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:11 am

Trog "gets it"!

Tina Fey, although I think falls in this category, is becoming so loved she'll soon not be able to thought of as "unusual". She's SOOOO attractive!!
Quote :

Do you mean her speaking voice? Is that her actually singing? Either way I agree and good call. She's non-traditional beauty, but a beauty none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:44 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Do you mean her speaking voice? Is that her actually singing? Either way I agree and good call. She's non-traditional beauty, but a beauty none-the-less.

Traditional, non traditional I don't care. IMO I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her (mostly her blue eyes, they remind me of the mediterranean ocean). Plus her voice (singing and non singing) IS great, and yes that was really her singing (she actually has a band on the side). As previously stated by me, I have a hard time watching Hitchiker's Guide to the galaxy because my eyes are glued to her (thats a shame because it is a great movie, but I find her so bewitching that it's almost painful...Excuse me, I think I need to take a cold shower).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:26 am

Oooohhh, Carly Simon has always been really sexy...

Carly Simon

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 R.083%20CARLY%20SIMON%2073 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Carly-simon-19398 Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Carlyvain

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 am

Yes, she falls under my general category of "I like big teeth". Hillary Swank being the most obvious purveyor of this. Without those lovely choppers Swank would be just another cookie-cutter actress!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 76126
martinsane wrote:
Oooohhh, Carly Simon has always been really sexy...
Hell yeah. Twisted Evil
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Yes, she falls under my general category of "I like big teeth".
It's not the teeth for me, man. It's her mouth and her lips in general - plus the rest of the package is pretty awesome too. Twisted Evil

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 5835

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 743598

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 974236

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 869118

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 35903

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 184826
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Fran Drescher has always been damn sexy too!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Quote :
It's her mouth and her lips in general

Right! But I've been a glutes, legs, teeth and mouth guy for years and I've noticed the teeth and mouth go hand in hand. Carly's teeth and mouth go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. The bone structure and gums kind of produce or are in union with the big teeth. That's my theory, anyhow. don\'t know

I've thought about it more since I met my wife 'cause she's forever going on and on about "what big teeth she has" concerning the majority of the women I find attractive.

Ironically, my wife has normal sized teeth. She makes up for it in other areas!!! Laughing greedy

tmi, tmi, tmi, tmi, tmi, tmi, tmi, itm, mti, imt, mit, tim, insane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:44 pm

You people need to stop posting really hot chicks. Haha. Not that I mind, of course. So how about...

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 1468663211_515eb60342

It'd be like screwing Ozzy, only better.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Lovely 'dirty pillows' does not a hottie make, unconventional or not.......(IMO)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:00 pm

However, strangly, I agree with this. She's not bad at all. She seems to have found her style and grace as she's aged. I noticed this one night watching Idol with the wifey. We were both like "Huh??" when we noticed how good looking she is.

Then she opens her (small toothed) mouth and kills it all!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 pm

Do you realize how gross Sharon would be without all the make-up and such? Oh, I shudder to think! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:55 pm

Not to mention the plastic surgery. With her rearranged face and make up, she doesn't actually look too bad. Wouldn't dare go near her though. And as for her daughter... ewwwwwwww.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Quote :
Do you realize how gross Sharon would be without all the make-up and such? Oh, I shudder to think! Haha.

True! But true for many of the so called celebreties. This is all just fantasy, anyhow. That's why I don't care for the looks of Aguilera or the No Doubt girl. They're young and makeup Queens.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
It's her mouth and her lips in general

Right! But I've been a glutes, legs, teeth and mouth guy for years and I've noticed the teeth and mouth go hand in hand. Carly's teeth and mouth go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. The bone structure and gums kind of produce or are in union with the big teeth. That's my theory, anyhow. don\'t know
OK, I think I see your point. Very Happy <- notice the BIG TEETH?

While we're on the subject, how about some more pics of this lovely lady? What a Face

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Carly%20simon

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 51O49em2jkL._AA240_

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Az_1855_Coming%20Around%20Again_Carly%20Simon

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Pic_sidebar_bw_papers

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 68166

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 RS358-RS

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 15

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Ppcs4

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Photo_64295
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next