Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??

Go down 
+25
Mortuary
thejokeriv
Vordul
White_Mage
assault_attack
Chairman_Smith
TheGooch
DallasBlack
KissinMaiden
sovdat
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Louder
Smindas
spiritoradio
the sentinel
SAHB Healer
T-Roy
Required Fields
Shiney
mc666
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife has been an avid viewer of "Dancing With The Stars" this season (barf) and I've noticed that Marie Osmond is, shall we say, remarkably well preserved .... Shocked

FF, you have fallen victim to a Osmond mind trick. Clear your mind! NOW! QUICKLY MY FRIEND!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife has been an avid viewer of "Dancing With The Stars" this season (barf) and I've noticed that Marie Osmond is, shall we say, remarkably well preserved .... Shocked
I noticed that, too, from all the news bits on her passing out. I could have sworn she was like 70, but she's not even 50 yet. I'd hit it. Laughing

Here's one of mine:

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 010805curry Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Curry_Ann

Ann Curry...some newscaster chick. 52 years old. Not bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:31 pm

Ann Curry is sweet.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:47 pm

Eyesore....you just went up in my estimation about 1 million Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Drevil points!

Ann Curry is one of my all-time favorites. I've been singing her praises for years. She is remarkably well preserved. Fat Freddy!! Marie Osmond's dancing has REALLY got her looking good again. I'm with you!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:58 pm

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Mwe07_marie_osmond

cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

FF, you have fallen victim to a Osmond mind trick. Clear your mind! NOW! QUICKLY MY FRIEND!

Why? She's a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll. It could work. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Why? She's a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll. It could work. Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:00 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Mwe07_marie_osmond

cool

No way, dude. I've had crush on her for 30 years.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm

My very first crush.....

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Rae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:49 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
My very first crush.....

Is that Milli or Vannili? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:13 pm

spectrefate wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
My very first crush.....

Is that Milli or Vannili? Smile

Ouch!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:41 pm

Here's some Irish ladies that are celebrities that I've had serious crushes on :

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Laura_woods ........... Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Vipstyleawards-2006-06
Laura Woods (TV presenter)

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Katyfrench-lillies04
Katy French (Local micky teaser)

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 89067773cr4
Sarah Morrissey (Miss Ireland)

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Locky wrote:
Here's some Irish ladies that are celebrities that I've had serious crushes on :

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Laura_woods ........... Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Vipstyleawards-2006-06
Laura Woods (TV presenter)

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Rte_200_3
Sile Seoige (Weather Girl)

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 89067773cr4
Sarah Morrissey (Miss Ireland)

Irish babes with blonde hair.

scratch
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Spectrefate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be surprised to find me in your house some dark night! angry
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:26 pm

I always thought that Olivia Newton John was really hot:

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 1978_grease_010

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Olivia84

And she still is pretty hot IMO:

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Olivianewtonjohn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:08 am

Shes a bit older, but

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Shirley_schmidt

Actually, most of them women on Boston Legal are great.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Locky wrote:

Nice! But...can I ask what the heck a "micky teaser" is? scratch

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:38 pm

I guess stripper......
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 am

i used to have a thing for Shelly Long when she was on cheers.

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Shes a bit older, but

Ugh! I hate this woman. She sounds like a man!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
Shes a bit older, but

Ugh! I hate this woman. She sounds like a man!

Is that Candice Bergen? She was still kinda hot when she was on "Murphy Brown" in the early 90s. Now she looks like Martha Stewarts' twin sister. No thanks!

Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:47 pm

Well I am on a Boston Legal kick, soooooo how bout this chick instead

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 RhonaMitra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:58 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Well I am on a Boston Legal kick, soooooo how bout this chick instead

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 RhonaMitra
Celebrity crushes that only YOU might have, bro! Rhona Mitra is outstanding! And there's no way in hell we're the minority thinkers here. Haha. I've liked her since she got the new boobs to be Lara Croft. Haha. Ridiculously hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:

OK so around here a penis is also called a Mickey !, (I've a pain in me mickey etc... lol! ) and she teases me senseless.

no she's not a stripper, Jaysus a woman can't stand beside a large pole (ooh arrrr) now with out been branded a stripper

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:42 pm

Locky wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Locky wrote:

OK so around here a penis is also called a Mickey !, (I've a pain in me mickey etc... lol! ) and she teases me senseless.

no she's not a stripper, Jaysus a woman can't stand beside a large pole (ooh arrrr) now with out been branded a stripper

Ahhh, I gotcha. That phrase was a new one on me. In that case, that girl can tease my micky any time she wants!!
lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??   Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Crushes that only YOU might have??
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next