Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)

Go down 
+4
krokus
Thrasher73
ultmetal
Waylon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Empty
PostSubject: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 am

Saw Firehouse last night in Shippensburg PA! They did a GREAT show! They were TIGHT, and worked hard playing to a much smaller crowd than I'm sure they're used to (keeping up the adrenaline throughout the entire set). They played all their classic tunes (which KICKED ASS!!), plus a few new ones (these were great as well, so I guess I'm on the hunt to buy the new disc). They also did an awesome job ripping through covers of AC/DC - Highway To Hell and Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin'!! All-in-all it was a great evening. Also, they were great to hang around after the show to meet EVERYBODY! We had them sign a CD and got two pics with them...

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903730153_f1cd97acd4

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903729995_c42cb3bf0a

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903729941_85b78d2c2a

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903729879_1d91c5549f

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903730111_48a1364e4e
Waylon, Steph & David with the guys from Firehouse

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) 903730059_d2fbb26f0e
This time with myself included... **Stupid guy taking the pic didn't even hold it straight**
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:02 am

Cool. How many people do you think watched them?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:04 am

Cool deal!
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
Cool. How many people do you think watched them?
I would guess about 350 people were there...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:47 pm

It looks like it was still day time because it was light outside. Strange hours for a concert, no???.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:28 pm

Outstanding band. Not a bad CD in their catalog! The song "The Dark," from O2, never needed to written, though. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 8:51 am

Cool post!! Thanks for the pics and thoughts on the concert!

I have a friend who lives out in Shippensburgh,I live 20 mins north of Pittsburgh. She said that she may attend it, but I never found out if she went, it was to far for me to travel out there for the day. I will call her up and find out if she went. Looks like I missed out.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:52 am

i didn't even know they were still around. good for them.

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 pm

mc666 wrote:
i didn't even know they were still around. good for them.
Their last album, Prime Time, was a kick ass rock album. Some really good songs on that one.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:29 pm

Looks like it was a fun time, I wish that I could have be there also. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:06 am

krokus wrote:
It looks like it was still day time because it was light outside. Strange hours for a concert, no???.
Since the show was at a Fair, it started at 7:30pm... it didn't get dark until about 8:30... pretty common for shows during the summer around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 am

Good band...lots of fun live and super-tight! Seen them 4 times and all 4 they've been in TOP form all the way around...
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 pm

That is way cool, dude! Major FH fan here! I saw them on each of their first 2 major tours when they opened for Warrant and Tesla, respectively. One of my fave 90s hard rock bands!
S/T 10/10
HYF 9.5/10
III 9/10
Back to top Go down
80smetalrocks
Metal student
Metal student
80smetalrocks

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 am

I think there good also.I only have the s/t and their 2nd album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)   FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIREHOUSE Last Night!!! (Pics Included)
Page 1 of 1