Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Birthday Thrash Bash

Go down 
+11
Wargod
MetalGuy71
manny
Thrasher73
nevermore
Troublezone
GrandNational
Sinistar
Stender
kmorg
troublemagnet
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 am

Well, that was interesting. Early Man and Hexxen pulled out. Bonded By Blood was really good, I bought one of their discs and had it signed by some members. New World Horror were teenagers but they were really good thrash,check 'em out on facebook.
The venue was small and had about thirty people (maybe).The funniest thing I saw was some dude starts to do a circle pit, realizing nobody else is participating and proceeds to flip out his phone and start texting, while continuing to mosh.
Lazurus A.D. was really bad, I left and got a steak sub, then got pulled over for running a red light and the cop made me recite the alphabet and count backwards. He let me off with a warning and said "Happy Birthday".
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 pm

I could go for a steak sub right now. Anyways glad you had a good time. I would love to see Bonded By Blood someday. Great band.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
I could go for a steak sub right now. Anyways glad you had a good time. I would love to see Bonded By Blood someday. Great band.

Welcome back to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Jesusandmetal23 wrote:

Welcome back to the boards!

Thanks! Nice avatar BTW.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Too bad those bands pulled out. Funny about getting pulled over. They are watching you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday Thrash Bash
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2