Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warcraft Funeral Bash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Warcraft Funeral Bash Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:40 am

You guys ever seen this? It's old, but someone just posted it again on another forum and I was cracking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

Some of you may find this mean, but I think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Basically a Warcraft player died in real life. Her guild members got her account information from her family and decided to have an in-game funeral for her at one of her favorite in-game spots. That's nice and all, but they announced this on the Warcraft forums, and this was on a PvP (player-versus-player) server, in a contested area (meaning there was no protection from your enemies).

Well, during this funeral you see one character from a guild on the opposing side show up and wait in line...then all hells breaks loose. Call me mean, but I crack up every time I see this. And the music and editing is great. You guys may be too nice for this, though. Haha.

lol!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:22 am

Oh the carnage!! That's hilarious! I love the build up with the Misfits "Where Eagles Dare" and then all hell breaks loose. I mean it sucks that she died in real life, but come on folks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 am

lol! Laughing very hard laughing

that is insanely awesome! funny. shame someone actually died in real life though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:14 am

Wow, I wish I understood what is going on. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:15 am

spectrefate wrote:

same here though i think i get the general idea
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:29 am

spectrefate wrote:

Same here. I'm not a gamer, so I have no idea what's going on. From Eyesore's description, it sounds pretty funny though.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:54 am

i guess you have to be into games to appreciate this. didn't do anything for me.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:05 am

I didn't get it either. I'm not a gamer.

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:52 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Haha. Basically in Warcraft you can play as different races. They're either Horde or Alliance (i.e. good and bad, depending on your perspective). On a regular server you can't attack people on the Alliance if you're Horde, unless you enable PvP (you can toggle it on and off). This means that when you're a level 3 character, you can't be out in the woods and get attacked by a level 50 character.

However, a PvP server means that no matter where you're at, you can be attacked. Some areas are uncontested, meaning, for instance, the Horde reigns there. So if you have an Alliance character there may be guards and NPCs (non-playable characters, or basically characters that are part of the game), and they can attack you. So you would never roll up into a city of the opposing side, because not only would the players attack you, but the computer characters would too.

In a contested area, no one reigns. Meaning that if you're a Horde player and 20 players on the Alliance side roll up on you—you're dead. Haha. So that's what happened here. They had an in-game funeral in a contested area, and their enemies showed up and killed them all. Now, maybe that was mean, but I found it hilarious. If this whole fantasy world were "real," I doubt your enemy would care about it being a funeral. So they were keeping it real. Haha.

I'm not even a gamer! How do I know all this crap and you don't? Haha.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:15 am

i thought it would be something like that

its got cool music too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:56 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i thought it would be something like that

its got cool music too
The editing is the best. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft Funeral Bash   Warcraft Funeral Bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warcraft Funeral Bash
Page 1 of 1