Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Birthday Thrash Bash

Go down 
+11
Wargod
MetalGuy71
manny
Thrasher73
nevermore
Troublezone
GrandNational
Sinistar
Stender
kmorg
troublemagnet
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

My Birthday Thrash Bash Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 am

This Friday is my 40th birthday, which is very depressing. I still have most of my hair, but I'm still going to celebrate by going to see these bands:

• Lazarus A.D.
• Earlyman
• Bonded By Blood
• HeXeN
• Siegewyrm
• New World Horror
• Cain

Are any of them any good?

Last edited by troublemagnet on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 am

What a great way to spend your birthday! I am not musically familiar with any of these bands, but I have heard about most of them. I know people here praise Hexen, Bonded By Blood, Earlyman and Lazarus AD.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Hexen, bonded by blood, and early man are all ultra cool dude. I dont really like lazarus A.D but ive heard from people that they rip live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Have not heard the latest Lazarus AD, but I have seen them twice and they definitely rip it up live. And, other than the fact that they are cheeseheads, they are very cool dudes too.

The new singer for BBB is a perfect fit and I hope they keep him.
Back to top Go down
Sinistar
Metal student
Metal student
Sinistar

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, on a possitive note, so far my 40s have been much better than my 30s. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

That show will crawling with the NWO but you have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Stender wrote:
Hexen, bonded by blood, and early man are all ultra cool dude. I dont really like lazarus A.D but ive heard from people that they rip live.

This
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

lol!

Only troublemagnet would be at a show with a band called New World Horror on the bill Razz
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Sounds like a great birthday bash!!
Back to top Go down
Sinistar
Metal student
Metal student
Sinistar

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 am

TheNazgul wrote:

What's NWO?

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

Sounds like a killer show.The first 4 bands you listed are all cool.Hexen tear it up as does Early Man.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:57 am

Cool should be a blast
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 am

Quote :
• Lazarus A.D.
• Earlyman
• Bonded By Blood
• HeXeN

These 4 are awesome. Never heard of the others. Early Man should be much bigger than they are. 3 quality releases from those guys and still noone but me and Thrasher care.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 am

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

lol!

Only troublemagnet would be at a show with a band called New World Horror on the bill Razz

Is Alex Jones is the singer?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Early Man should be much bigger than they are. 3 quality releases from those guys and still noone but me and Thrasher care.

Yeah we should have VIP passes to all their shows being the only two members of their fan club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 am

I enjoy Early Man, only have one but I should track down the others.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:37 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Early Man should be much bigger than they are. 3 quality releases from those guys and still noone but me and Thrasher care.

Yeah we should have VIP passes to all their shows being the only two members of their fan club

Their last album, Death Potion, took a few spins to grab me by the short & curlies, but man when it finally kicked in, what an album!! Some of the machine gun riffing reminds me of the first Metallica album. Just raw & fast.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

Awesome b-day pres. 40 is not old or depressing enjoy before you know you'll be pushing daisies.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

lol!

Is Alex Jones is the singer?

With that raspy and annoying voice and love for Megadeth, he might wanna try Laughing
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

My Birthday Thrash Bash Alex_jones_horns-02

"Don't you see? Theyr'e coming for you and your family!! Straight to the FEMA camps AAAHHHHHHHHHH"

I used to like Alex Jones until I realised he was a disinfo agent, doing more harm then good,turning away people who might otherwise be perceptive to the idea of the NWO. He makes us "conspiracy theorists" look absolutely nuts.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Sinistar wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

What's NWO?

My Birthday Thrash Bash Nwo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Sinistar wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

What's NWO?

My Birthday Thrash Bash Nwo

And this:

My Birthday Thrash Bash Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Age is just a number. It's how you feel on the inside that counts the most. Whether you're 17 or 40 it doesn't matter - if you feel full of energy and enthusiasm, have a positive and uplifting view of life then there's no reason to feel depressed.

Life is wonderful so just live every moment of it. There's no reason to be down on a number ...
it means nothing.

I say go out there and have a blast, bang your head, mosh if you like and enjoy some fine thrash!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Alex Dee Rokket wrote:
Age is just a number. It's how you feel on the inside that counts the most.

Like how I'm 31 but I feel like I'm 50. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday Thrash Bash   My Birthday Thrash Bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday Thrash Bash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next