Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three years ago today........

Go down 
+21
Troublezone
James B.
stepcousin
Thrasher73
Leatherface
adrian
Hamer12
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
ZetaReticuli
exact33
bassman
nevermore
DallasBlack
kmorg
chewie
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
Joe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 am

Very sorry to hear Joe, and as others have said, I can't even begin to understand what you went through - my deepest condolences to you and your wife
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 pm

All, thank you very much for your words. It just re-affirms why I joined this forum in the first place. That was the first time I had ever shared our story with anyone who didn’t really know me on a personal level. If there was ever anything I wanted people to know about me, this would be it. While the past three years have been rough, the desire to keep moving forward has never faded. Thanks again!

Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Isabel10
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

She was and is beautiful thank you again, bro
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Joe wrote:
All, thank you very much for your words. It just re-affirms why I joined this forum in the first place. That was the first time I had ever shared our story with anyone who didn’t really know me on a personal level. If there was ever anything I wanted people to know about me, this would be it. While the past three years have been rough, the desire to keep moving forward has never faded. Thanks again!

Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Isabel10

Thank you Joe for sharing what can only be considered the most personal of stories with the Heart of Metal board. That takes a lot of courage on your part. Your words were beyond eloquent as you described your daughter's ordeal, and her all too short life in this world. Thank you for also adding a picture of her, as it always adds to the story itself. She was absolutely beautiful. I hope for nothing but wonderful things to happen for you and your wife from here on.

Signed:

Metalinmyveins (otherwise known as Cullen in the real world)
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 pm

What a beautiful little girl, Joe. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I cannot imagine having to go through something like that with one of my kids. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife on this sad anniversary. God bless you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three years ago today........   Three years ago today........ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three years ago today........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2