Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Belphegor video!

Go down 
+2
rawr!
Lurideath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

new Belphegor video! Empty
PostSubject: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Anyone else seen this yet??? This is the greatest video I have ever seen!!!!!! AMAZINGLY BLOODY! The song is awesome too, but this video is nuts.

MC666... put your seatbelt on for this one haha!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/music/1300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 pm

That was cool, boy can that naked chick handle a cruicifix. you just don't realize how gory it is until the colour comes into the picture.

Just what I wanted to see coming up to midnight,

Man I can see a few decades of the rosary being said if the wrong members click on that link.
Back to top Go down
rawr!
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:04 pm

fun. i think ill listen to that album tonight, though it appears ill probably be as disappointed as i expected. im still looking forward to seeing them twice this year, though.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 pm

lol, very entertaining. Belphegor has always been wonderfully weird in the visuals department. that song smokes too, they never disappoint!

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Wow! Something tells me we won't be seeing this on Headbangers Ball anytime soon. lol

Awesome song! Belphegor rules!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 pm

The destruction of the human soul is never ending. In the battle between appearance and reality, appearance definitely has the upper hand today. The old pagan spirit is alive and well.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 am

Great video and a good song too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Belphegor video!   new Belphegor video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Belphegor video!
Page 1 of 1