Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACID REIGN REISSUES

Go down 
+3
DeathCult
Stender
Zdan
7 posters
AuthorMessage

ACID REIGN REISSUES Empty
PostSubject: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

I've never heard the band but...........

A message from Lost and Found Records....

Quote :
Happy new year to you all!!

First and foremost we thank each and every one of you for your interest in the Acid Reign reissues. We are pleased to offer you a chance to get the albums before anyone else, by taking the time to sign up for our newsletter. Below you will see a link that will allow you to order the Acid Reign reissues at a discounted rate. All orders are processed via paypal, and will ship starting the 3rd of January.

thank you all again for your continued support, and please do not hesitate to email us with any questions or suggestions you may have....

Please click on the link to access the order page

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/lostandfoundrecords/StoreFront

Lost and Found Records Staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

any word on extra tracks ? the price is great for someone wanting to pick up the CDs but if there are no bonus tracks I'll just stick with the originals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Their ebay store seems to have a bit more info. Looks like a couple of them have bonus tracks....

http://stores.ebay.com/Lost-and-Found-Records-2

Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Cool stuff. I don't have the originals so I will be getting those. I love my UK thrash!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Their ebay store seems to have a bit more info. Looks like a couple of them have bonus tracks....

http://stores.ebay.com/Lost-and-Found-Records-2

Cheers for that, looks tempting indeed

Zdan wrote:
I love my UK thrash!

Yea they had some great bands back then, Xentrix, Lawnmover Deth, D.A.M. Deathwish etc.....
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Deathwish should get properly reissued - I love that band more than Acid Reign for example. D.A.M. is a great band.

Last edited by Zdan on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

I love "the fear". Killer band.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:59 pm

That's awesome, I only have Obnoxious, so it'd be cool to get the others again finally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:00 am

Yeah. I hope someone (Lost And Found) also takes on the Virus and Deathwish discs. These bands deserve that!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 am

I coudn't care less for VIRUS - never did, but I'd re-release DEATHWISH in a heartbeat given the chance!

Anyhow, got my box from Lost&Found today and those Acid Reigns look good. Havent had chance to listen to them yet, but as they are all remastered by Bill Metoyer I'm expecting a decent sound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

So you can already order them? I gotta go for this as I love Acid Reign. And a Deathwish reissue would be great. Next to Dark Age (US) of course...
Back to top Go down
ghost of winter
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

sweet! lost all my acid reign in a nasty theft years ago
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Zdan wrote:
So you can already order them? I gotta go for this as I love Acid Reign.

I'm not sure if they are available yet. The official release date is 21st and that's when I'll start seling my copies at our distro. L&F may start selling to the public earlier, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 am

I ordered mine and got the shipping notice this weekend from the L&F site. Very excited to get these since I was so close to paying big for The Fear and Moshkinstein. Obnoxious (despite having the worst cover ever) would be an easy top ten thrash album for me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Just ordered the Obnoxious reissue. The Phantasm song is cool!! Gotta love the Tallman... BOY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACID REIGN REISSUES   ACID REIGN REISSUES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACID REIGN REISSUES
Page 1 of 1