Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzy Made Him Do It

Go down 
+4
Shawn Of Fire
iamrockerfun
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Ozzy Made Him Do It Empty
PostSubject: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 am

Uhhh, yeah. This'll go over well in court. Desperation, or just stupidity? I blame stupidity. (from Blabbermouth)

Police: Drunk Driver Says, 'OZZY OSBOURNE Made Me Do It' - Dec. 30, 2010
According to WJW-TV, a suspected drunk driver has blamed his arrest on Ozzy Osbourne and the legendary heavy metal singer's music.

33-year-old William Liston of Aurora was arrested Christmas Eve in suburban Cleveland, Ohio after he was seen driving erratically on State Route 91.

After failing several of the field sobriety tests, Liston was told he was under arrest for OVI (operating a vehicle while impaired).

That's when, police say, Liston told them "Ozzy Osbourne and his music made me do it."

Liston is scheduled to appear in court January 4.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:35 am

Demon Alcohol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:36 am

If this were 1986, he might be able to get away with this excuse. Now? Not so much. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 pm

love that song.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Uhhh, yeah. This'll go over well in court. Desperation, or just stupidity? I blame stupidity. (from Blabbermouth)

According to WJW-TV, a suspected drunk driver has blamed his arrest on Ozzy Osbourne and the legendary heavy metal singer's music.

33-year-old William Liston of Aurora was arrested Christmas Eve in suburban Cleveland, Ohio after he was seen driving erratically on State Route 91.

After failing several of the field sobriety tests, Liston was told he was under arrest for OVI (operating a vehicle while impaired).

That's when, police say, Liston told them "Ozzy Osbourne and his music made me do it."

Authorities then asked the man what year he thought it was, and he said "Why, it's 1985 right?"
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

If he had said Vince Neil made him do it, he might have a case...

325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 am

LOL - eveybody knows Ozzy is the prince of darkness. which the way i have tickets to his Tulsa show for sell, in the sell thread.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 pm

325ad wrote:
LOL - eveybody knows Ozzy is the prince of darkness. which the way i have tickets to his Tulsa show for sell, in the sell thread.

he is the prince in darkness now....

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm

exact33 wrote:
325ad wrote:

he is the prince in darkness now....

lol!
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 am

anyone who says they never got out of control due to music has never seen a moshpit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzy Made Him Do It   Ozzy Made Him Do It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzy Made Him Do It
Page 1 of 1