Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Candy Harlots fans out there?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Any Candy Harlots fans out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any Candy Harlots fans out there?   Any Candy Harlots fans out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:58 am

Is anyone a fan of or has anyone here heard of the late 80's - early 90's Australian sleaze band 'Candy Harlots'? They're my favourite band. They supported and jammed with Skid Row at one point. I posted this because I want to know if there are any other fans out there or if anyone has any interesting stories about them or something
if you haven't heard of them, check them out on either:
the fansite
www.freewebs.com/candyharlots2
myspace
www.myspace.com/candyharlots
and no, it's not my band.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

Any Candy Harlots fans out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Candy Harlots fans out there?   Any Candy Harlots fans out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:07 am

Yeah huge fan, are you from Aus. Australia's greatest glam band from the 80's. Although their one and only album Five Wicked Ways is great it would have been better had singer Mark Easton been still in the band. Australia's not known for its glam but this band and the aforementioned album are essentials to any fan of 80's hard rock/metal. I think it was Rachel Bolan of Skid Row that used to wear Candy Harlot's shirts in photos from old RIP magazines and various others.
Back to top Go down

Any Candy Harlots fans out there?
Page 1 of 1