Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TWIX is the best candy bar ever.

Go down 
+21
Leatherface
nevermore
Smindas
scottmitchell74
kmorg
Orion Crystal Ice
A Handful of Wayne
Schbopo
mc666
akeldama
DallasBlack
metalinmyveins
GrandNational
tohostudios
Thrasher73
Troublezone
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Stender
Fat Freddy
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Empty
PostSubject: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Twix10

Bow before the TWIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Twix is/are pretty damn good, I will grant you.
However, Whatchamacallit Bars are tha one tr00 shiz:

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 5386347be83e25686a

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Your both wrong Snickers is best. TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 706602
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Nah, Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm

I'd be hard pressed to find a better candy bar than Twix. Reeces Peanut Butter Cups are close behind with Snickers coming up fast. Those 3 leave the other competitors in the nougaty, milk-chocolate dust.

In the "Best Performance In A Non-Chocolate, But Retaining Candy Bar Status" category, I nominate these guys...

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Zagnutbars

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm

TWIX, FTW!!! TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800 TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 591800
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'd be hard pressed to find a better candy bar than Twix. Reeces Peanut Butter Cups are close behind with Snickers coming up fast. Those 3 leave the other competitors in the nougaty, milk-chocolate dust.

In the "Best Performance In A Non-Chocolate, But Retaining Candy Bar Status" category, I nominate these guys...

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Zagnutbars
I don't put anything in my mouth with the word "nut" in the title....it's just NOT done.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Bars_premier_caramel

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:53 pm

T-Roy wrote:
I don't put anything in my mouth with the word "nut" in the title....it's just NOT done.

You're ok with the ZAG part though, right? TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_biggrin

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

You're ok with the ZAG part though, right? TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_biggrin
TOTALLY! lol!

'Member AbbaZabba's? I use to empty entire stores of those things when I was a kid...taffy with peanut butter inside!? MMMMMMMGOOD
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Heath Bars.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Now I wanna go have a mini-Twix. Thanks Spec! And Whatchamacallit is not bad either.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Score and Heath bars are the only other candy bars I really like. TWIX IS THEH BOMB!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Twix is/are pretty damn good, I will grant you.
However, Whatchamacallit Bars are tha one tr00 shiz:

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 5386347be83e25686a

I like Twix, but Whatchamacallit hands down has always been my favorite. When I was young, I use to ride my bike to the local convenient store for baseball cards, and this candy bar.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Twix is awesome along with Milky Way, and 100 Grand; and Whatchamacallit are good too. However, for my taste nothing beats:

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 3MsktrsMain

Actually, I take that back this beats even that:

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Charleston-chew
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Snickers will probably always be my favorite classic candy bar.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

i like Payday best.

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm

I love mine with Peanut Butter.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Twix is my vote too. I eat the layer of caramel at the top and then eat the cookie part. Is that weird?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:49 pm

OH man why did I click on this I knew there was going to be a picture!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 pm

akeldama wrote:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best.

I'm a major peanut butter-holic. I've been known to make a meal out of a jar of peanut butter and a spoon.

But that crap that's in a Reese's "Synthetic Peanut Butterish Artificial Confectioner's Filling" is not peanut butter. I HATE those things!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

fah, the only good Twix is the PB one. And they used to have a phenomenal Java one.

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Milkywaymidnight

^ are you seeing this? Are ya'll seeing this? Here's a closer look.

TWIX is the best candy bar ever. 23jun2
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Twix is my vote too. I eat the layer of caramel at the top and then eat the cookie part. Is that weird?

What a freak! No wonder you don't use your real name. I myself eat the cookie part and then eat the caramel.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIX is the best candy bar ever.   TWIX is the best candy bar ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWIX is the best candy bar ever.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next