Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock Candy records

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Anyone buy from Rock Candy Records? They mostly remaster 70's albums not on cd until now.

I was looking for quit a few albums on cd but never could find any until now.

These 3 are all on Rock Candy.

The Godz
Barry Goudreau

Now have both 1994 cds with Karen Lawrence she is awesome although she is mostly blues now. She did 2 great hard rock cds.

The Godz - S/T, a masterpiece slice of great hard rock from the band a must in every metalheads collection.

Barry Goudreau, guitarist from Boston that put out a great solo cd.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I have checked out their website and there is a number of CD's I am going to buy from them in next year or so such as Detective, The Godz, Virginia Wolf, and many others, very cool reissue label
Back to top Go down

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Pretty good reissue label. Great booklets, although the music could sound better, IMO. Their source material is questionable.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 am

I purchased a reissue of Badlands (Voodoo Highway) from them and it didn't sound that much better than the original...
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:44 am

Cool label. I think they reissued Molly Hatchet - Beating the Odds and the Danny Joe Brown solo album a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Cool label. I think they reissued Molly Hatchet - Beating the Odds and the Danny Joe Brown solo album a couple of years ago.

Yep that is them, kind of like Wounded Bird label (which I am not even sure if they even exists anymore) who reissued Fiona, Paul Rodgers and Joe Lynn Turner's first solo releases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock Candy records Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Candy records   Rock Candy records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Candy records
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: