Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception

Go down 
5 posters

Hypnotized
Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_lcap20%Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Opiate of the Masses
Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_lcap60%Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Heathen's Song
Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill the King
Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fear of the Unknown
 0% [ 0 ]
Prisoners of Fate
Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_lcap20%Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Morbid Curiosity
 0% [ 0 ]
Guitarmony
 0% [ 0 ]
Mercy is No Virtue
 0% [ 0 ]
Timeless Cell of Prophecy
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Such a great album, but my vote goes to Opiate of the Masses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Same, great song!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I think for my, it's got to be album opener Hypnotized. BEAST of a song!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm

At one time I would've gone with Prisoners Of Fate, but now it would be Opiate Of The Masses easy.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 am

Prisoners Of Fate! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception   Favorite song off of Heathen - Victims of Deception Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Fun and Games-
Jump to: