Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardline - "Double Eclipse"

Go down 
+3
scottmitchell74
exact33
Kittie Hawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittie Hawk
Metal novice
Metal novice
Kittie Hawk

Number of posts : 8

Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Empty
PostSubject: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 am

I picked up this CD by Hardline, "Double Eclipse". Fashionable Glam Metal, good Hard rock riffs and overall good Heavy Metal.
The usual mix of Ballads, power Ballads, and Fast 80's style metal. Notable tracks are "Rhythm of a Red Car" & "Everything"
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 am

I really like Hardline and Double Eclipise is a good cd. I think II is also a strong album.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Just picked this up from Swapacd. It's very, very good. I can't believe how much great music was pushed aside by the grunge/alt craze.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm

it is excellent!

stpatrik
Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 am

One of the best Hard Rock album of the 90's, as far as I'm concerned. Beggars and Thieves s/t as well as 21 Guns Salute released around the same time is similar music to recommend, if you havent heard those.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 am

Have this CD but I need to give it a few more spins. It didn't really bowl me over on the first listen, but that rarely happens anyhow.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:33 pm

A couple of songs i like but like Scott it didnt made me crazy when i played it years ago. I have it on vinyl and will play it soon again to check it out. Its not a glam metal record at all, melodic hard rock is the oficial way Laughing
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 pm

I love this CD. Schon wrote some good music here and I really dig the pipes on the vocalist.

Heard the song "Can't Find My Way" in the movie Rapid Fire starring the late Brandon Lee and thought the song sounded good.

Oddly enough, I listen to the 2nd half of the album more than the first.

Glad someone brought this album up Hardline - "Double Eclipse" 25679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardline - "Double Eclipse"   Hardline - "Double Eclipse" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardline - "Double Eclipse"
Page 1 of 1