Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First "Transformers 3" trailer...

Go down 
+9
DeathCult
shamgar75
Sutekh
adrian
exact33
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

First "Transformers 3" trailer... Empty
PostSubject: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 am

Did Michael Bay really direct this one? There's not a single explosion in the whole trailer. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 pm

AWESOME!!! Loved the first two!!! The first one was better than the 2nd
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:58 pm

I still haven't seen the 2nd one, I heard it was terrible.

I have been thinking about re-visiting the first flick though, mainly cuz when I first saw it a couple of years ago on HBO my son (who was about five at the time - he LOVED it by the way) talked and talked all the way through the damn thing so about the only things I remember of it are Megan Fox's cleavage and the sounds of a lot of metal clanging together. Laughing It was like standing behind someone watching them play a video game.

Speaking of which, Megan Fox won't be in "3." She's been replaced with some Victoria's Secret model whose name totally escapes me, making her feature film debut.

Aaaaand of course, this new one is gonna be in 3-D. Sigh. Is anyone else getting tired of this gimmick yet?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I haven't seen the first 2, so I expect this trend to continue with numero 3. I was just a hair too old to care about the transformers cartoon and toys way back when, so I had zero interest in the movie. I can't remember the last action movie I watched for that matter.

The 3-D thing is getting outta-hand.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Never cared about the toys (I was too old) and had no interest in the movies at all. I suppose I could catch the first one on demand one of these days but that's low on my priorities. And I also agree,the 3D is getting out of control.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

I thought the second one was a major waste of time. The first was take it or leave it. The trailer seems to be gone though...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
I thought the second one was a major waste of time. The first was take it or leave it. The trailer seems to be gone though...

It's gone already? Dang. That was quick. Frickin copyright police. Sheesh.

*EDIT* Found another one... let's see how long this one lasts. Laughing

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:59 pm

I found the second Transformers to be incredibly boring. I would never watch it again, so I'm not exactly eager for another one to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:02 am

Liked the first film, hated the second with a passion -special effects in search of a storyline, and a clear case that more is most definitely less.
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Have yet to finish the first movie (I grew up with the cartoon and although it looks kinda cheesy by today's standards it's waaay better than the movie; the animated movie was totally awesome); never saw the second one. No interest in these movies.

Oh and I HATE the whole 3-D fad. It seems that every movie has to be 3-D just for the sake of 3-D which is stupid. sick

Avatar in 3-D however was amazing. If done right, 3-D works.

3-D TV's are garbage - no desire to get one.

So sorry about the rant.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

shamgar75 wrote:
Have yet to finish the first movie (I grew up with the cartoon and although it looks kinda cheesy by today's standards it's waaay better than the movie; the animated movie was totally awesome); never saw the second one. No interest in these movies.

Oh and I HATE the whole 3-D fad. It seems that every movie has to be 3-D just for the sake of 3-D which is stupid. sick

Avatar in 3-D however was amazing. If done right, 3-D works.

3-D TV's are garbage - no desire to get one.

So sorry about the rant.

I agree - the animated movie ruled.

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 am

If I only had a truckload of napalm...I'd serve Michael Bay some justice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

The 3-D thing is getting outta-hand.

Yes it is, just like it did in the 80's when they started making every horror movie franchise part 3 in it. Some people never learn Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 pm

looks fairly cool i guess. never been a huge transformers fan its a little before my time. tbh i went to see them just because of megan fox. yeah bad i know but what can i say
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 am

I liked both movies so I will see it. The 3-D thing IS getting tireing though.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 am

they did a great job with the trailer....it built up nicely and if one didin't know previously what movie it was for ? it would of been really killer. Now for the movie, who knows, gotta wait and see.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Even though I can't stand Michael Bay and everything he stands for, I actually enjoyed the first one. I wouldn't ever buy it on DVD or anything, but it did somewhat capture the feel of the original series (aside from totally getting Starscream's character wrong, that is), I thought.

I heard too many bad things about the follow up, so I never bothered. And it's not that I usually go by what critics and others say, I just figured it wouldn't be that good anyway.

All I'll ever need is the animated one from 1986. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First "Transformers 3" trailer...   First "Transformers 3" trailer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First "Transformers 3" trailer...
Page 1 of 1