Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alltheniko news!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:25 pm

Itailian power thrahers Alltheniko have released "We Will Fight" on the Trinity Records label.
You can check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/allthenikometal

Wargod48

NP: Fueled By Fire - Spread The Fire
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:12 pm

I just heard this album and had to comment. This album RULES!!!! It is fast moving up my list as one of the best of the year. If you are into Randy Rampage-era Annihilator you should check them out.
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:14 pm

Saw this on Sentinel Steel the other day. Sounds killer.
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Sentinel Steel Records? I looked but I did not see it on their site. Was it in the used section? I HAVE to order this album. I found it at The End Records but they are out of stock.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:55 am

romeolimagolf wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sentinel Steel Records? I looked but I did not see it on their site. Was it in the used section? I HAVE to order this album. I found it at The End Records but they are out of stock.

Looks like you can get it directly from the record label for $10

http://www.trinityrecords.com.hk//component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,7/category_id,6/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,3/
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Thanks, but thanks to Wargod48, I found it at Open Grave Records for 6 bucks.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:47 pm

romeolimagolf wrote:

Cool, they have any more? I like what I'm hearing
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
romeolimagolf wrote:

Cool, they have any more? I like what I'm hearing

check them out here: http://www.opengraveshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=5_6&products_id=6001
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:48 pm

Huh...guess it was Sentinel Steel. Maybe The End? Who knows. Saw it somewhere. Haha. But $6 is a sweet deal!
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 pm

Wow! The new Arch Enemy is $6 there! As is every Galactic Cowboys album and wonderful albums
by Cuntworm and Fondlecorpse. Laughing very hard

Great site, though. I've never been there. I grabbed the Alltheniko CD and a Morgion album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:35 pm

Quote :
check them out here: http://www.opengraveshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=5_6&products_id=6001

Got my copy on the way (with a few others as well).
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:51 pm

Yeah, that $6 section is definitely pretty sweet. Lots of crap, but I'm sure someone likes Satan's Spiked Dildo of Goatsemen.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, that $6 section is definitely pretty sweet. Lots of crap, but I'm sure someone likes Satan's Spiked Dildo of Goatsemen.

I already had that one on deluxe double-gatefold neon pink vinyl.
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Yeah, that $6 section is definitely pretty sweet. Lots of crap, but I'm sure someone likes
Satan's Spiked Dildo of Goatsemen.
I already had that one on deluxe double-gatefold neon pink vinyl.
A kvlt klassick! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Your welcome dudes!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:17 pm

My package came in today from Open Grave records. On the plus side, all the cd's arrived fine, they threw in a sticker and pin. Very cool. The downside is...

Everything smells like cigarettes!! The cd's, packing slip, sticker and pin all reek of smokes. I suppose they'll air out over time, but it's still pretty nasty.
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:28 pm

Really? Mine didn't, thank God! I frickin' hate that smell. I would have sent them back. Did you e-mail the guy? I would. That's pretty unprofessional. Unless, of course, you have a chain-smoking mailman.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Really? Mine didn't, thank God! I frickin' hate that smell. I would have sent them back. Did you e-mail the guy? I would. That's pretty unprofessional. Unless, of course, you have a chain-smoking mailman.

I didn't think to e-mail them and complain. I'm not sending them back just for their smoky flava, but I guess I could shoot 'em an e-mail and let them know that their mail-room boy is a walking chimney.
Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:47 pm

Well if you ever trade with me I like to add a little bit of my own "smoky flavor" to the packaging, just my way to say good luck to my departing CDs. I always thought I was giving the other guy a little something special. I didn't realize it was unprofessional. I will cease and desist from this practice immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alltheniko news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alltheniko news!   Alltheniko news! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alltheniko news!
Page 1 of 1