Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NCAA Football thread.

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
chewie
jstate
bassman
exact33
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm pulling for Alabama tomorrow too. Nothing against Auburn but I want to see the BCS get screwed with.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 pm

They almost did it, Toho. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 am

Super excited for Mizzou vs. Kansas on Saturday! GO MIZZOU!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 am

Today's games seem anticlimactic compared to all the drama surrounding yesterday's matchups. Those were some great games!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:13 pm

boise state lost!!!

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 pm

I feel for BSU they will get raked now that they finally lost.

Did 'bama lay down in the second half for Auburn? I'm a little suspicious.

Goooooooooo Ducks.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Jayhawks didn't give Mizzou much of a game.

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Ya, forgot to show up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

The Arkansas/LSU game was excellent however. Back & forth game with Ark coming out on top. That should give Stanford a boost in the rankings - providing they win out. I always like when the true "academic" programs do well in the NCAA.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I always like when the true "academic" programs do well in the NCAA.

Thats why I am a dookie Smile

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Jayhawks didn't give Mizzou much of a game.

No, I expected a little bit more of an effort than that but at least Mizzou should get a decent bowl game with a 10-2 record. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Stupid BSU lost to Nevada. That sucks.

Oh well - let's hope TCU gets a shot at someone, but I think Auburn and Oregon will be playing for the national championship.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am

It'll be nice to see Stanford in the Top 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Auburn squeaks by and Oregon pummels but Auburn goes to #1? Man, watching some of the second half replays, 'Bama didn't even try to tackle.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

They can't wait to give the Heisman to Cam Newton, He's practically been guaranteed that trophy since the season started. It's too bad BSU lost 'cause that will almost certainly knock Kellen Moore out of the Heisman chase, even though it wasn't his fault the stupid kicker couldn't hit two FG's in a row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Football thread.   NCAA Football thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: