Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete Triumph reissues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

Complete Triumph reissues Empty
PostSubject: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 am

Got thi from another site....

Triumph is one of Canada's greatest hard rock bands. With 10 classic albums released between 1976 and 1987, they have left an indelible mark on the history of hard rock, melodic rock and are nowadays considered among the forefathers of progressive metal. Epitomizing the essence of the power-trio sound, Rik Emmett (guitar and vocals), Mike Levine (bass and keyboards) and Gil Moore (drums and vocals) are regarded as virtuoso musicians in their own right and great entertainers thanks to the Triumph concert spectacle that was second to none.

Frontiers has announced that the official reissues of Triumph's 10 classic albums, in digipak version and with the original tracklistings, will be made available on December 3rd.

* In The Beginning (1976)
* Rock and Roll Machine (1977)
* Just a Game (1979)
* Progressions of Power (1980)
* Allied Forces (1981)
* Never Surrender (1983)
* Thunder Seven (1984)
* Stages (Live) (1985)
* The Sport of Kings (1986)
* Surveillance (1987)

All CDs have been remastered and feature an extensive booklet including lyrics. In addition, Frontiers will issue a very limited collector's edition box set entitled "Diamond Collection," which will include all the 10 albums in vinyl replica, and will feature the artwork from the original vinyl edition of the albums.

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/NAA/cdid/424625/pid/400512

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 am

Figures I just finished getting my Triumph discography finished then this. Oh well, at least there aren't bonus tracks. So I'll be able to live with what I have now. Plus I'm not big on digis anyway. Anyone who doesn't have any Triumph should pick these up. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am

I have the current remasters that come in jewel cases rather than digipacks. They're great - also great underrated band too.

I like all eras but I am somewhat partial to the last three studio albums.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 am

I was just starting to go back and get all these might have to get the box set now! Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I have the ones I want but if you don't, pick these up.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39584

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

There's a few I'm missing from those. That will be cool to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Triumph reissues   Complete Triumph reissues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Triumph reissues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: