Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Witches complete!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Seven Witches complete! Empty
PostSubject: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:29 pm

Just finished of my Seven Witches discography, got "City Of Lost Souls" & "Second War In Heaven" to complete it all. Great band with Jack Frost. Now just waiting for the DVd to come out!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:08 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Just finished of my Seven Witches discography, got "City Of Lost Souls" & "Second War In Heaven" to complete it all. Great band with Jack Frost. Now just waiting for the DVd to come out!

Wargod48

The Seven Witches DVD has been out for awhile... I've had it since earlier this year! surprised
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:42 am

I find Seven witches to be a somewhat flakey band. Too many member changes, and some of the albums are pretty boring, despite the killer line-ups. But when they are good (like on the 2 albums you mention), they are really good!

Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:36 am

kmorg wrote:
I find Seven witches to be a somewhat flakey band. Too many member changes, and some of the albums are pretty boring, despite the killer line-ups. But when they are good (like on the 2 albums you mention), they are really good!

I agree 100%. 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:41 am

I like the two solo albums by JACK FROST more then SEVEN WITCHES. RAISE YOUR FIRST TO METAL from 2003 and OUT IN THE COLD from 2005 are great cd´s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:29 pm

krokus wrote:
I like the two solo albums by JACK FROST more then SEVEN WITCHES. RAISE YOUR FIRST TO METAL from 2003 and OUT IN THE COLD from 2005 are great cd´s.

Yea and the Frost Bite CDs that he released are great too.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:01 pm

Locky wrote:
krokus wrote:

Yea and the Frost Bite CDs that he released are great too.

I didnt know about those releases. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:46 pm

krokus wrote:

I prefer RAISE YOUR FIST... over OUT IN THE COLD. RAISE YOUR FIST was a lot of fun, but OUT IN THE COLD leans a little too heavily on the cover material. Either Jack should release an all-covers CD, or wait till he has enough new material stockpiled before releasing another solo album. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:47 pm

kmorg wrote:

I agree with this... with all the member changes (particularly in the vocal department), I sometimes wonder if Seven Witches is trying to be America's version of Annihilator. Smile I was a little disappointed with the last CD... it had some good tunes on it, but I didn't feel that Alan Tecchio's voice was really right for this kind of material.

My fave Witches albums are the two with James Rivera on vocals, but then I might be slightly biased because James Rivera is the man. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Annihilator have Jeff Water...lol! A lot of signers and a lot of other members...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:50 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Annihilator have Jeff Water...lol! A lot of signers and a lot of other members...

Exactly what I'm sayin'... Annihilator might as well be called "Jeff Waters and Friends." lol! Same with Seven Witches, Jack Frost has been the only constant member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Annihilator...Why not Jeff Waters and Friends like you're saying. Jeff Waters and his cookie monsters. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Witches complete!   Seven Witches complete! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Witches complete!
Page 1 of 1