Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.

Go down 
+3
Waylon
nevermore
325ad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Around 1.30 Am ET Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. 438278
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 am

The band wasn't featured were they? I thought one of their songs was just going to be used for a segment.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

nevermore wrote:
The band wasn't featured were they? I thought one of their songs was just going to be used for a segment.

Yeah something like that, no they were not live.
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Saw them at Ozzfest... and they SUCK!!! sign
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:05 pm

I've seen them live several times and they were always good.
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Not quite sure what your definition of GOOD is???? I'm not sure how what they do could ever be considered "GOOD"... Laughing
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Waylon wrote:
Not quite sure what your definition of GOOD is???? I'm not sure how what they do could ever be considered "GOOD"... Laughing

Obviously not the same as yours is.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:33 pm

i like Goatwhore... don't watch Carson Daly though.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 pm

GWAR is going to be on Jimmy Fallon's show around Halloween.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
GWAR is going to be on Jimmy Fallon's show around Halloween.

QFT! Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. 506406
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:29 am

Goatwhore! What a weird name...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Who's watching Carson Daly? I didn't even know he had a show anymore. More importantly, what Goatwhore fans are tuning in to Carson Daly? Are pre-teen girls interested in blackened thrash? Is the music being used in some kinda skit as a goof or something?

I guess any kind of exposure is good for the band. Good for them. Kind of a weird form of promotion if you think about it though. 2 really different demographics. GWAR around Halloween? Sure, I get that. But Goatwhore and Carson Daly? Odd pairing. What's next, Justin Bieber on 'That Metal Show'?

PostSubject: Re: Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.   Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goatwhore to appear on Carson Daly tonight.
Page 1 of 1