Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band

Go down 
+7
Tall Tyrion
TheGooch
Todd Jaymz
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Empty
PostSubject: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm

I just grabbed this album, plus the fan package off their website (http://www.beatallica.org) its hilarious! Very worth the purchase.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:28 pm

So it's out on CD now? Cool! I used to have some of their tunes downloaded on my computer.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:57 pm

Yup, they released a "real" album earlier this month on Oglio Records (www.oglio.com) -- very fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:55 pm

Yes, I saw it in the local FYE the other day, although too expensive there. I have some mp3's from a few years ago, but I want to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:32 pm

All of the tracks from previous albums were re-recorded. Since they took down the old ones, i'll be burning and holding onto em.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 pm

It is pretty good, I heard them on the Mancow show the other day. They played here several months ago-TJ
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:49 pm

i have heard of them. are they any good what are the songs actually like
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:57 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i have heard of them. are they any good what are the songs actually like

Go to www.beatallica.org and click on the "E-Card," it plays some of the tunes from the album
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 pm

thats kinda weird. it would take time to like it
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:56 pm

TheGooch wrote:
thats kinda weird. it would take time to like it

They're an acquired taste for some people I would guess. Although I thought they were hilarious right from the get-go when I first heard'em... I have a lot of Beatles fans in my family so I have a good working knowledge of their stuff, and of course these guys mash it up with classic Metallica references, which is what I grew up on, so the combo was irresistible to me.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:57 pm

i have not listendd to the beatles for so long i cant remember how they sound. the name is frekaing hilarous on the album though i was lolling way to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:03 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i have not listendd to the beatles for so long i cant remember how they sound. the name is frekaing hilarous on the album though i was lolling way to myself.

How can you not remember what the Beatles sound like?? If you need a refresher, all you gotta do is turn on a radio and spin the dial, you'll hear at least one of their tunes playing somewhere out there... Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:15 pm

dude i dont know what radio is like across the pond but here it is either what is on the bbc (either spoken word or pop crap) or commerical radio(pop crap). i have not listened to my own radio for ages as i have too many new metal albums too listen too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:26 pm

They're on MySpace too...5 full songs there...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:05 pm

that would be useful if you told us what it was
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 pm

TheGooch wrote:
that would be useful if you told us what it was

Sheesh, all you gotta do is go to MySpace.com and type "Beatallica" into the search field
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:24 pm

dude when do i ever use myspace without a prior link. i am like th eonly person i know without myspace although feel free to check my awesome website dedicated to metal by following the link below (and leave a message).

dude ya goota change that avatar too every time i see it i get hot under the collar:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:26 pm

TheGooch wrote:
dude when do i ever use myspace without a prior link. i am like th eonly person i know without myspace

You're not alone, I don't have a MySpace either. I'm just sayin' it's pretty easy to find stuff on there without a link...

And sorry, I'm keeping the Lacey avatar. I've become very attached to her. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:28 pm

yeah you keep her i wont complain but dude at least check my crappy website and tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Beatallica-Blood180

Just found out that Beatallica will have a new CD single out on May 20th called "All You Need Is Blood" ... it will feature fourteen (!) different versions of the title track in different languages (English, Portuguese, French, Hungarian, and many more)...

More info (including samples) can be found here: http://oglio.com/webs/pages/artists/Beatallica.shtml

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:18 pm

I was wondering why The Gooch was getting hot under the collar for Ren and Stimpy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
I was wondering why The Gooch was getting hot under the collar for Ren and Stimpy. lol!

Hahaha, that's the fun part of dredging up old threads. Sometimes things change!! My last post in this thread was three or four avatars ago. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:43 pm

I like these guys. Some pretty good and hysterical tunes
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:03 am

they are pretty funny but i dont think it would get all that many spins in my player....

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:34 am

I have their cd, I hardly listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band   Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield Motorbreath Pub Band
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next