Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.

Go down 
+9
Smindas
MetalGuy71
manny
ultmetal
Required Fields
Eyesore
akeldama
Orion Crystal Ice
Troublezone
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Empty
PostSubject: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Weird seeing Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage again...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141969

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 pm

I think it's weird simply because Hetfield sort of looks like an alien and everyone else looks normal. Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Lol
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 pm

I saw a vid where Het gave Mustaine a fist pump...it was hella kewl!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Now that they ended the bad blood, maybe there will be more Metallica/Megadeth shows in the future.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 pm

A Metallica/Megadeth tour would be ridiculously huge, but you'll have three dudes with massive egos. Even as grown men pushing 50, that'd be hard.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Very strange, but a great show it was!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:04 am

Eyesore wrote:
A Metallica/Megadeth tour would be ridiculously huge, but you'll have three dudes with massive egos. Even as grown men pushing 50, that'd be hard.

Maybe they could do a mini tour. Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 am

That was cool to watch.

Did Belladonna sing the wrong words at the beginning of the song?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

I saw this clip someone posted it FB, excellent and I do hope they do a tour together, but like Eyesore stated we are dealing with mega huge egos
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 am

That was very cool. Something about those guys all sharing the stage gave me goosebumps.

Maybe I missed them, but other than Dave Lombardo, was anyone else from Slayer up there? I didin't see 'em.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 am

Pretty sure it was just Lombardo, which is a bit of a poor show from the other 3. Great clip, mind. As for a Metallica / Megadeth tour - didn't that happen once before? I'm pretty sure it resulted in Dave walking off-stage, taking a lot of pills and nearly dying. Then he wrote 'A Tout Le Monde'. Of course, I could be talking from my behind.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 am

Smindas wrote:
Pretty sure it was just Lombardo, which is a bit of a poor show from the other 3. Great clip, mind. As for a Metallica / Megadeth tour - didn't that happen once before? I'm pretty sure it resulted in Dave walking off-stage, taking a lot of pills and nearly dying. Then he wrote 'A Tout Le Monde'. Of course, I could be talking from my behind.

I don't seem to recall a full tour, but they might have played the same venues a few times during big festivals or something.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

Yeah, it might have been a festival or something. Pretty sure it was on the Megadeth: Behind The Music thingy, but it's been years since I've seen that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 am

That was cool, I'm gonna have to share this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

Maybe they're finally growing up.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:

In Budapest, back in 93 MEGADETH opened for METALLICA without any problems. The opening act was THE CULT if i remember right.
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 am

ultmetal wrote:
That was cool to watch.

Did Belladonna sing the wrong words at the beginning of the song?
he should've said no thanks or put glasses on. sounds like he screwed up every time with a telepromper right in front of him. and he should've done it in "his" voice, not that one. worked for the dio segment, but not there...
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 am

Im not surprised to be honest, they are touring together right now so it was bound to happen

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.   Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetfield and Mustaine together onstage.
Page 1 of 1