Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power

Go down 
+6
Shawn Of Fire
kmorg
Eyesore
Olafsto
Lari
DallasBlack
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Empty
PostSubject: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:30 am

New Circle II Circle album comes out October 5! This year has seen an explosion of CDs from some of my favorite bands and now I have one from my favorite vocalist to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6350

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:39 pm

I didn't know about this, thanks. Preordered now.

I still didn't get that triple EP set "Last Revelation", but I have all their studio albums. Burden of Truth is still my favourite.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Lari wrote:
I didn't know about this, thanks. Preordered now.

I still didn't get that triple EP set "Last Revelation", but I have all their studio albums. Burden of Truth is still my favourite.

Mine too, of course, it was also my first. Delusions Of Granduer grew on me and I like it a lot more than when I first heard it. Hopefully the new one doesn't take me as much time to appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

I`ll listen before i buy this one, the last one didn`t do much for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 am

Love this band. Best post-Savatage project. I don't care how well respected Oliva is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 am

One of my favorite vocalists also so this is great news.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Another sure buy for me.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

I have yet to listen to CIIC beyond a couple songs when their first album came out...just not interested enough. Which is strange since I really liked Zack in Savatage...

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:10 am

By the way, on my preorder info it says the release date is 24th September. So I should get it already this Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Where from Lari?
Back to top Go down
labrekk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I have yet to listen to CIIC beyond a couple songs when their first album came out...just not interested enough. Which is strange since I really liked Zack in Savatage...

The first CIIC is the only one I really like. The others are all spotty IMO. I find there is something missing. But the 1st one was excellent. Hopefully, the new one will mark a return to the quality stuff of the 1st.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Where from Lari?
www.cdon.com

They only ship to Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Suckage.
Back to top Go down
Alaskan Metalhead
Metal novice
Metal novice
Alaskan Metalhead

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Wow! I have to get this one! I loved the last one! Does anyone know when it is out in the US? Sounds like Sept. 24th for Europe...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Alaskan Metalhead wrote:
Wow! I have to get this one! I loved the last one! Does anyone know when it is out in the US? Sounds like Sept. 24th for Europe...

October 5th
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 am

There are two versions. Regular jewel case with ten tracks and a digipak with a bonus track "Symptoms of Fate".

EDIT: I also just got tickets to see the band live 9th October. It's a support slot, but I've never seen them live before so I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:50 am

Lari wrote:
There are two versions. Regular jewel case with ten tracks and a digipak with a bonus track "Symptoms of Fate".

EDIT: I also just got tickets to see the band live 9th October. It's a support slot, but I've never seen them live before so I'm looking forward to it.

I'd love to see them live (I would have loved it even more to see Zack with Savatage but I need a time machine for that). I wish that when JOP and CIIC did shows together they came within driving distance of here, but they didn't even come near here.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 pm

The disc didn't arrive yet. I was out of town for the weekend and just got back hoping the new album had arrived while I was away, so this was a bit of a disappointment. Hopefully tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
Storm_Rider89
Metal novice
Metal novice
Storm_Rider89

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am

Ive only really listened to Burden Of Truth, and I really love that album, so Ill defintely be checking this out!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 am

Storm_Rider89 wrote:
Ive only really listened to Burden Of Truth, and I really love that album, so Ill defintely be checking this out!!

Burden Of Truth and the debut are the best. Middle Of Nowhere has good songs but only about half are great and the last one is nowhere near as catchy as the rest of the material and took me a while to get into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power 61zil410

What's with the sucky cover?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:33 pm

You dont like to see people shaking hands?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
You dont like to see people shaking hands?

But licking man boobs is a given!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power 61zil410

What's with the sucky cover?

Hey, it's better than the cover to the last one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

Another good outing from Zak and the band. The first few songs are nothing to write home about but it has some killer songs on it. Great to hear Zak sing a ballad again (Redemtion), seeing as the past few albums have not had any, his voice always works well on slow(er) songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power   Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circle II Circle-Consequence Of Power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next