Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....

Go down 
+11
Jesusandmetal23
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
Approval Guy
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39554

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Well after seeing those pictures linked in by MetalGuy,I'm all for napalming those crazy wankers as well.Just bizarre people (reminds me of the doofus fans of Marilyn Manson is his heyday)
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:50 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Other than at Eyesore's house, are ICP even relevant enough to warrant a "Gathering" of any scope?

As bizarre as it may seem to us, they apparently have quite a hard-core, loyal fan base. From the pics I've seen, it looks like a buncha mid-western, white trash kids with an affinity for meth and Faygo. Although photo evidence shows that they infested my fair city as well. White trash knows no bounderies.

Some NSFW images in this story.
http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/music/2010/05/20/an-evening-with-insane-clown-posse-part-one-juggalos/

I apologize. Not for the boobs, but that these photos in some weird way represent a small percentage of my hometown.

WOW.... just WOW........
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:07 am

It's amazing to me how something like ICP can get such a following. Give them credit. Somewhere Vanilla Ice is kicking himself thinking "if only I put on clown paint". I remember getting a sampler with some ICP on it back when they first came out. They had that controversy with being dropped by the Disney owned label. I thought the stuff was okay - basically they were doing the white boy version of the first Gheto Boys record. Over the top shock/schlock with catchy production. Nothing that would make you think 15 years later they'd be a thriving industry.

One of my favorite bits when I used to listen to Howard Stern was when he would have them on and callers would challenge them to fights.

Okay, so being curious I youtubed some their recent "music". I don't get it at all. Most of it was beyond cheesy. Though there is something entertaining about dudes dressed up like they are trying to sound profound.

Faygo and meth can be the only explanation. And apparently Tila whoever also "raps".
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:09 pm

jstate wrote:

Faygo and meth can be the only explanation. And apparently Tila whoever also "raps".

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269 ....I like how they "rap" that there kids look like them.... Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269....Did they expect them to look like one of their roadies..... or the mailman..... Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269 Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269 Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269 Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269 Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Other than at Eyesore's house, are ICP even relevant enough to warrant a "Gathering" of any scope?

As bizarre as it may seem to us, they apparently have quite a hard-core, loyal fan base. From the pics I've seen, it looks like a buncha mid-western, white trash kids with an affinity for meth and Faygo. Although photo evidence shows that they infested my fair city as well. White trash knows no bounderies.

Some NSFW images in this story.
http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/music/2010/05/20/an-evening-with-insane-clown-posse-part-one-juggalos/

I apologize. Not for the boobs, but that these photos in some weird way represent a small percentage of my hometown.
You should apologize for those boobs, too. They were kind of meh.

And despite the poop-throwing, this whole Gathering has been going on for years and draws extremely large crowds. Usually it's a positive experience overall, given the attendees. ICP is hated, but if you're a hardcore fan, they're one of the best bands around in terms of how they treat their fans, the output of music, and so on.

Of course, ICP sort of suck now. They used to put out some kick-ass music, but now it's pretty lame on all fronts.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

jstate wrote:
It's amazing to me how something like ICP can get such a following. Give them credit. Somewhere Vanilla Ice is kicking himself thinking "if only I put on clown paint". I remember getting a sampler with some ICP on it back when they first came out. They had that controversy with being dropped by the Disney owned label. I thought the stuff was okay - basically they were doing the white boy version of the first Gheto Boys record. Over the top shock/schlock with catchy production. Nothing that would make you think 15 years later they'd be a thriving industry.

One of my favorite bits when I used to listen to Howard Stern was when he would have them on and callers would challenge them to fights.

Okay, so being curious I youtubed some their recent "music". I don't get it at all. Most of it was beyond cheesy. Though there is something entertaining about dudes dressed up like they are trying to sound profound.

That album that was dropped by Disney was their fifth album, with a bunch of EPs and singles in between. They had a large following at that point, but it was more underground. They did a few more really good albums after that one, but as that video shows, they're REALLY lame now.

That's what happens when people get retardedly rich, I guess; they start attributing success to some greater power. It's lame. I remember when they tried to imply their whole existence as a band, the message they'd been telling all along, was about God. Like they were a Christian band or something. WTF?

Now there's just nothing worth listening to, really. Their stories are lame, the beats are weak, the flows are off, and the lyrics aren't even funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:03 am

Man, didn't realize they had been at it that long. I'm surprised Juggalos would be so accepting of some of this weaker stuff. I'm guessing in some circles there would be a backlash against it. Good for them to inspire such loyalty.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:38 pm

jstate wrote:
Man, didn't realize they had been at it that long. I'm surprised Juggalos would be so accepting of some of this weaker stuff. I'm guessing in some circles there would be a backlash against it. Good for them to inspire such loyalty.

They eat it up, even though it's not good. I assume a lot of them actually like it, but I think it's pretty terrible. And I freely admit that I was once a huge fan. I started listening to them in 1993! Never knew about the whole Juggalo thing because this was before I was on the Internet--before they were, too, I imagine--and they didn't tour near me.

My first experience with the whole Juggalo nonsense was down in Arkansas, after they became an overnight sensation when The Great Milenko was pulled from shelves six hours after its release. (I've told this one before, I know.) I'd been wearing their shirts for years, and no one ever knew who they were. One day, I'm at the mall in downtown Little Rock, on the second level, just walking around with my girlfriend, and I hear someone shout, "What's up, Juggalo! Much clown love! Woop woop!" I'm like, "What the hell was that?" Then I see, across the giant gap that separates the sides of the hallway, this little fat kid throwing up what I can only assume were gang signs (that looked like retard claws) while sort of bouncing up and down. And he was looking at me! Christ! I was mortified.

Never wore an ICP shirt again. No joke. Never again. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I live in Iowa and they're a big thing out here. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2