Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Empty
PostSubject: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:12 pm

"I'd rather be gang raped by aliens than be at a "gathering of the juggalos."

Truly a great response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Truly a great response.

Who wrote that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Dude...that was terrible. Is he that bad live?

I heard he was doing this festival a while back and expected it to go down horribly. No idea why he chose to do it. Very few bands outside of the whole Psychopathic Records label and its affiliates do well against that crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Quote :

Dude, his dancing was awesome. And he never quit.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:18 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Truly a great response.

Who wrote that?

First response under the video. That was terrible though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:18 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Truly a great response.
Do you know that there is less violence, less arrests, and far less damage done to property at the GotJ than at any metal festival? Hard to believe, but it's true. Those fans are idiots, but they're probably one of the most dedicated fan bases out there. It's a weird dichotomy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Quote :
First response under the video.

I wonder who Vikingrich could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:19 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
I love his albums, but that was like bad 80s techno. Laughing He's a funny dude, too. He's on Red Eye on Fox News all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Quote :
Do you know that there is less violence, less arrests, and far less damage done to property at the GotJ

Yeah, I could tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
I love his albums, but that was like bad 80s techno. Laughing He's a funny dude, too. He's on Red Eye on Fox News all the time.

i don't like him at all, but he didn't quit. I would've.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:21 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
First response under the video.

I wonder who Vikingrich could be.

You sly bastich. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Truly a great response.
Do you know that there is less violence, less arrests, and far less damage done to property at the GotJ than at any metal festival? Hard to believe, but it's true. Those fans are idiots, but they're probably one of the most dedicated fan bases out there. It's a weird dichotomy.

No smurf poo, they're too young to get the good stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
Do you know that there is less violence, less arrests, and far less damage done to property at the GotJ
Yeah, I could tell.
It's a fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
Yeah, I could tell.
It's a fact.

I read that they were throwing pyro at him, and that is why they pulled him off the stage.

Pyro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
Quote :
Yeah, I could tell.
It's a fact.
I read that they were throwing pyro at him, and that is why they pulled him off the stage.

Pyro.
That doesn't change what I said. ICP fans are idiots. They will do stuff like that to a band that doesn't belong on an ICP tour. Andrew WK surely never should have stepped foot on those grounds. But regardless of what the idiot fans did to him, as a whole group they really are rather docile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Burning down stage - Not docile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:59 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Burning down stage - Not docile.
You're refusing to put what I'm saying into perspective because you refuse to even give an ounce of credit to anything associated with ICP. I've gotten into this very argument countless times over the years.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:46 pm

I'm honestly quite surprised that I.C.P. still have enough fans left to even have a "Gathering of the Juggalos."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm honestly quite surprised that I.C.P. still have enough fans left to even have a "Gathering of the Juggalos."
Dude, they have TONS of fans. It's become more of a trend to be associated with that whole thing. They don't mind, of course, because they still sell an ass-load of albums. But if they sell just 50,000 copies of an album (and they sell three, four, five times that), it's all money in their pocket since they're not on a major label. 50,000 times $12 is $600,000. Yeah, they're not complaining.

And their merchandising efforts are insane. They constantly have new shirts and jerseys and stickers and all that crap, and those kids buy that crap. I've always said that the guys in ICP sound stupid, but they're geniuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:41 am

I just watched it again. Still way too funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:17 am

Not directed at you Ken, but I haven't seen anyone who likes ICP who isn't white trash.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:31 am

spectrefate wrote:
Not directed at you Ken, but I haven't seen anyone who likes ICP who isn't white trash.

I can agree with this for the most part. When I lived in the south, they were HUGE among those parts. My best friend used to love em alot, and I liked a few albums at one point, but to me ICP is more like something you grow out of.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:06 am

Gathering of Juggalos which trailer park did this event take place at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am

I think ICP is for white guys who really hate black folk and find the Beastie Boys a little too "ethnic", but still love their dope beats and rhymes. Word?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08   Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew WK rocks Gathering of the Juggalos 08
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next