Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....

Go down 
+11
Jesusandmetal23
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
jstate
Orion Crystal Ice
Approval Guy
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Empty
PostSubject: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

They threw poop at Tlla Tequila!! Laughing very hard

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/14/tila-tequila-attack-juggalos-concert-photos/

According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

I guess they had no "Mad Clown Love" for Tila...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Never should have trusted a Juggalo.......
Back to top Go down
Approval Guy
Metal novice
Metal novice
Approval Guy

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

That's just taking a joke waaaaaaaaaaaay too far.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Sorry, but I would even take the likes of Fred Durst over Juggalos. The Juggalo is the physical manifestation of all that encompasses failure in any portion of youth culture.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 am

Funny thing was she took her top off to try and win them over. Only made them throw more stuff. I'm not cool with throwing things at shows but who honestly thought bringing her out was a good idea. Of course, given ICP that may have been the point.

What does this woman do again? I thought she was just one of those professional celebrities. Now she sings?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 am

Good question what does she do, besides get poop thrown at her?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:41 am

jstate wrote:
Funny thing was she took her top off to try and win them over.

Nice try on her part, but pretty much everyone has seen her fun bags already... and they're really not very impressive to begin with. Laughing very hard

jstate wrote:
What does this woman do again?

manny wrote:
Good question what does she do, besides get poop thrown at her?

She does anything that will keep her name in the media, apparently.

She's one of those reality-TV leftovers who didn't get the memo that her fifteen minutes of fame were up quite awhile ago.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:46 am

I was just reading more about this. She's an idiot.

The head of security warned her not to go onstage. The promoters even said she'd be paid even if she didn't go on but she did it anyway. IMO she either wanted more publicity or figured she could sue if something happened.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am

tohostudios wrote:
She's an idiot.

That's a given. Have you ever heard her speak? She makes Paris Hilton sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 am

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole story. On one hand, I don't think it's cool to throw stuff at performers. On the other hand, it's an annoying reality "star" and equally (if not moreso) annoying ICP fans.

I suppose calling in a few fighter jets and just fire-bombing the entire area would do the trick. Might upset a few folks, but hey, it's really better for all of humanity.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
jstate wrote:
Funny thing was she took her top off to try and win them over.

Nice try on her part, but pretty much everyone has seen her fun bags already... and they're really not very impressive to begin with. Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... 201269

I don't know. She doesn't look too bad to me but then again you'd need a shot of penicillin when everything's all said and done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am

I'm with MG on the fighter jets. It's for the common good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I'm with MG on the fighter jets. It's for the common good.

Lord help us all if I ever get my hands on napalm and a coupla f-16's. I'd clean house like Billy Mays with a pile of blow and a 55 gallon drum of OxyClean.

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Uh, we're cool, right?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:17 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Uh, we're cool, right?

Oh yea, no problems here. I'd give fair warning before "Operation Creatures of Walmart/NASCAR" went into effect. Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_wink

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive....   Finally, Juggalos do Something Constructive.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Contains language not appropriate for work.