Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Empty
PostSubject: Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!   Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

A three-minute trailer for "Gettin' Tighter", the forthcoming Blu-ray/DVD that documents DEEP PURPLE's turbulent last year before the band initially split in 1976, can be viewed below.

Set for release in early 2011, "Gettin' Tighter" will feature new interviews with Glenn Hughes and founding member Jon Lord that open the lid on the problems that beset DEEP PURPLE as the band toured around the world — death, drugs and devastation — which led to the group's ultimate demise. Archive footage from the tour includes interviews with Tommy Bolin, David Coverdale and Ian Paice, while rare and previously unreleased concert footage includes performances of PURPLE classics "Smoke On The Water", "Burn" and "Highway Star". Live versions of "Love Child" and "You Keep On Moving" from the MKIV lineup's one and only album, "Come Taste The Band", also feature as part of the previously unreleased film "Deep Purple Rises In Japan", which is included in full within this DVD.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!   Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 pm

I will be getting this especially with Tommy Bolin on it!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!   Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Very cool!!!!! I am huge Deep Purple fanboy and a of course a huge Tommy Bolin fan.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!   Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 am

I'm all over that. The Hughes years were some of my favorite Purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!   Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Purple - Gettin Tighter DVD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: