Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
powermacho
Eyesore
allthingsmetal
MetalGuy71
Stender
Rex
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Empty
PostSubject: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Wow, this actually pretty good IMO. I wonder if the rest of the album is decent?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 pm

This is the best i've heard by them. Maybe they should be a covers band. 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Lol
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 pm

five finger quit making music punch
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:52 pm

That was a decent cover, but judging from other stuff I heard from them, I wouldn't buy their stuff. Not to mention, it's usually not a good sign (but not always) when a band's best song is one they didn't write.

Metal student
Metal student
allthingsmetal

Number of posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Actually that is one of my least favorite songs on the cd. Even though their lyrics can come across very 'juvenile' (or just plan ridiculous) I really enjoy these cds.
That being said---they are far away from being one of my favs.
I like their songwriting, production, the singing styles, as well as the emotion/aggression of it all. Just fun to listen to at certain times (kind of like Sister Sin)--in that (when in a particular mood) they just 'hit the spot' for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

I love this song! the rest of the CD is f*cking killer too! Well that's just me but I adore this bad so damn much! I have War Is The Answer signed personally from the band with a tiny thankyou note Razz Love the guys <3

Last edited by ChaliceOfFemmeMetal on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

I really dig this band, but they went more melodic on the new album.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm

my sister likes their music. I have to admit that they are good at what they do. I like this cover, probably this singer should sing more classic rock/hard rock
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Bad Cover...
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

It's an okay cover, but "a shotgun in my hands"? That's kinda stupid.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Awesome band, awesome cover. Ivan is a killer singer, one of the most gifted vocalists out there IMO. FFDP is one of my favorite modern bands. The music just hits the spot...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Awesome band, awesome cover. Ivan is a killer singer, one of the most gifted vocalists out there IMO. FFDP is one of my favorite modern bands. The music just hits the spot...

And he's the reason i don't like the band. He's a crap singer.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Cool cover. I remember hearing one of their songs on the radio not too long ago and enjoying it. Every once in a while I get in the mood for some good modern rock. Will have to check out more by this band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Eh, I don't hate it but as others have said it's not a good sign when one of your better tracks is a cover. The rest of what I've heard by this band sounded like crap to my ears.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 am

5 Finger Anal Punch is trying to be the new Pantera but they're a cheap imitation imo.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am

Troublezone wrote:
5 Finger Anal Punch is trying to be the new Pantera but they're a cheap imitation imo.

Yea, there is something about their "we're so badass" attitude that turns me off. If you have to constantly tell everyone within earshot how tough you are, you ain't that tough.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Yea, there is something about their "we're so badass" attitude that turns me off. If you have to constantly tell everyone within earshot how tough you are, you ain't that tough.

They probably figured there's a market for jock metal that hasn't really been used since Pantera broke up. I don't really mind their music it's just the singer sucks and is a tough guy wannabe.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Man a lot of mix feelings for this band. His vocal style is perfect IMO for the style of music these guys play. He can go from the hardcore vocals to the almost psychotic and melodic vocals like no one in the business. I don't think he is trying to come off as tough, it's just the style of music they play. Tons of bands have front men who sing to your face. They aren't trying to be tough it's a style.

Love these guys and I look forward to all they put out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover   5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Finger Death Punch - Bad Company cover
Page 1 of 1