Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!

Go down 
+14
Stender
troublemagnet
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
chewie
manny
SAHB Healer
Wargod
Shiney
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
Orion Crystal Ice
exact33
SideShowDisaSter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Stender wrote:
im in. Whens this start? I need to finish some business from the last swap.

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 543534 Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Lol

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 am

I'm giving another 6 days or so to make sure everyone possible joins up. I'll then make the matchups (besides for the two that asked for a pair-up).

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:19 am

I would be best off with someone who is not a dm/bm head Smile

Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am

it will help if trader person will happen to have a CD list for me to pore through in order to decide what shall appear. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 am

exact33 wrote:
I would be best off with someone who is not a dm/bm head Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Same here.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:53 am

you know what....I just take what they send...

The whole point of this is to be exposed to things we may not normally check out AND to gain a better understanding of our brethren here.

I have gotten past comps with death metal and black metal and other stuff I don't like...I give it a listen and if I dont like it... I mention it in my review....I never expect them to cater to my known tastes.

I have also gotten things I never thought I'd like and did...you never know.

Thats the fun of the game.

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 11840 Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 11840

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 am

Quote :
I never expect them to cater to my known tastes.

I only expect them to cater to my very specific tastes. One word: POLKA!

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I would be best off with someone who is not a dm/bm head Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

Same here.

Me too....
Back to top Go down
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm

I like almost everything except nu-metal and metalcore
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Hook me up with whoever just not with Manny, or Joker because we've traded recently. I'm up for whatever.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

im cool with anybody really.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm

I swaped with Locky last time, so anyone else this go 'round is fine with me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Ok I'll do it. Hip hop hip hop! The Dollyrots.

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Ok I'll do it. Hip hop hip hop! The Dollyrots.

Wargod51

I like The Dollyrots.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

oh and I forgot don't hook me up with Stender. I'm still listening to the ones he gave me on the last Comp Swap...... Oh wait.... I never got those. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Lol

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Shiney wrote:
you know what....I just take what they send...

The whole point of this is to be exposed to things we may not normally check out AND to gain a better understanding of our brethren here.

I have gotten past comps with death metal and black metal and other stuff I don't like...I give it a listen and if I dont like it... I mention it in my review....I never expect them to cater to my known tastes.

I have also gotten things I never thought I'd like and did...you never know.

Thats the fun of the game.

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 11840 Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 11840

I just know what I hate and I hate "WOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" vocals. Unless they're offset by clean vox; then maybe I'll actually listen to the whole track but typically as soon as Cookie makes an appearance, I hit the Skip button.

EDIT: I've previously been paired with Dallas, SAHB and Mr Electric so someone new please. Sounds like Chewie might be a candidate...I've already corrupted exact.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
oh and I forgot don't hook me up with Stender. I'm still listening to the ones he gave me on the last Comp Swap...... Oh wait.... I never got those. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Lol

f*ck you drummer boy! I need to get blank discs! Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

I don't think I'm going to make it easy for you guys this time around. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

they are right next to my stratovarius cd!!! Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 201269

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I don't think I'm going to make it easy for you guys this time around. Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

This is news because...?

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 84826

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

This is news because...?

and I have not been 'corrupted' as you continue to say in this thread. Just because i am on the hunt for glam cds and read glam reviews and go to glam metal websites and try to trade for glam related material and make my playlist 1/3 glam....

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

This is news because...?

and I have not been 'corrupted' as you continue to say in this thread. Just because i am on the hunt for glam cds and read glam reviews and go to glam metal websites and try to trade for glam related material and make my playlist 1/3 glam....

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Lol Right. Simply coincidence.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

This is news because...?

exactly!!! Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_wink

this swap is going to be the perfect vehicle to introduce my upcoming line of "TheKing sings Love Classics!" The lucky person will be blown away!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

This is news because...?

this swap is going to be the perfect vehicle to introduce my upcoming line of "TheKing sings Love Classics!" The lucky person will be blown away!

Oh man, your swap partner has my sympathy. I can almost hear a whole disc of stuff like "C'mon, It's Just An Onion Ring".

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

This is news because...?

Oh man, your swap partner has my sympathy. I can almost hear a whole disc of stuff like "C'mon, It's Just An Onion Ring".

close. The first single will be "(Your Just) The Whopper Beneath my Onion Rings" Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!   Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swap-A-Comp - THE MATCH-UPS!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: